this user has left ModularGrid

what to put into a 4ms pod 20hp from collections, to play or to learn or both, thank you for your valuable time and answer
ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you for the interesting challenge. This was the most functional and interesting combination that I could come up with in the 20HP limit.

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you for the interesting challenge. This was the most functional and interesting combination that I could come up with in the 20HP limit.
-- Chace

dnipro krait is too deep for pod20, also alm alan will be with its expanders in its owned pod in the future, thank you for your time and knowledge, can you think of one more?

Yes, I didn't consider module depth for a specific case. It looks like a 4MS Pod20 can support modules up to 34mm deep.

I figured that anything in the rack you posted was fair game for this hypothetical 20HP system.

20HP is a very significant restraint... are you planning on using this small case with others at some point? I personally understand and appreciate the attractiveness of small cases for focusing on and learning specific modules, but 20HP feels much too small as a standalone unit. Do you already own a case or any of these modules? Or are you in the beginning stages of planning out a system? If you are just getting into eurorack, I would recommend getting a larger single case, rather than several miniature ones. This is advice that you will hear quite frequently on these forums.

Yes, I didn't consider module depth for a specific case. It looks like a 4MS Pod20 can support modules up to 34mm deep.

I figured that anything in the rack you posted was fair game for this hypothetical 20HP system.

20HP is a very significant restraint... are you planning on using this small case with others at some point? I personally understand and appreciate the attractiveness of small cases for focusing on and learning specific modules, but 20HP feels much too small as a standalone unit. Do you already own a case or any of these modules? Or are you in the beginning stages of planning out a system? If you are just getting into eurorack, I would recommend getting a larger single case, rather than several miniature ones. This is advice that you will hear quite frequently on these forums.
-- Chace

first 20hp standalone and later with other hp ascending pods, because the restraint random chaotic is ok, i was thinking delta-v, bongo cv and athru