This popped out yesterday on Noise Engineering, and so far I love it!
I always enjoyed the Versio platform, and Desmodus and Electus were my main firmwares to go. But I hoped NE would come up with a more straight forward delay, not as peculiar as Melotus or Imitor, and less reverb-oriented as Desmodus and Electus.
Finally they did it!
For me it's a best of most features I loved in the Versio delays, and it is capable of some brutal, massive sounds!

Great find, and great demo! I have 2 Versios but I'm really stuck on the Electus firmware. I tried most others and Ruina is nice but gets little use after I got my first tube overdrive (Frequency Central Thermo Nuclear). I recently tried Desmodus again and was quite disappointed. This one sounds like a great addition to the Versio series.

Modular playlist on SoundCloud

Lately I tried out a Sovage Engineering Faille Temporelle, and while being also a very cool analog-ish delay with plenty of distortion available on tap, I missed a bit the ability to tap tempo and stereo i/o. Yester kind of cover the stuff I liked on the Faille Temporelle, it is less wild and but more controllable/predictable.
When compared to the Melotus and Imitor, Yester is very straight forward to use (I always had a bit on a headache to understand how MV and IV work, and how to use these for more conventional delay duties). Electus is also amazing and huge sounding, but it still has the tendency to go into reverb, since the base DNA is from the Desmodus.

The only things I would like to be different on YV are (but I close an eye about these):
- capability to self-oscillate (it does a tiny bit with the right settings, but it's not wild as a BBD delay)
- the Wavefold-distortion placed after the filter Tone. It can be a bit harsh sometimes.