◾️OUT NOW◾️Soundscapes NO:1 - LP by Tunç Çakır is available now on digital platforms!

Album Links:
https://wicrecordings.lnk.to/SS_NO1

Soundspaces No:1 album consists of some recordings I recorded between 2005 and 2012. It was an album of sessions where I experimented with synthesizers, modules, electronic circuits, sounds and electricity. I used instruments-equipment mainly analog and mostly hardware. The things I do by playing the sequencer and keyboards or by programming them with the sequencer. The music consists of 3-4 channels at most, and it consists of recordings that I have recorded on a computer as stereo tracks or as a maximum of 3 channels. I made the mix completely analog with outboards. After recording it on the computer, I completed the album with an analog-digital hybrid mastering process between the tracks.The songs on this album are not exactly music in song form. They're more like recordings of a scene, a soundscape, an ambiance, a moment. It's more like a sound design. Yes :) I think it still consists of quite musical sounds. Maybe there will be a 2nd or 3rd album of this concept over the years. I am happy to share Soundscape No:1 with you now. I hope you enjoy listening to the album.

Patch 43 (A jamsession with DPO, a complex Buchla style oscillator)
Patch 44 (A Generative patch made completely with a sequencer and random CV's and logic's)
Patch 23 (Ambient, random CVs, and many envelopes and lfos are made by sequentially connecting each other. I used an arpeggiator to randomly select the notes. Although the main structure of the tissue comes from analog oscillators, a digital resonator and granular synthesis is the most characteristic sound of this patch)
Patch 29 ((Made with NI Reaktor and an analog system. Random sequencers and logics are used. Processed with noise, granular and glitches. A generative IDM style patch)
Patch 19 (Patch made with a resonator, granular, and different LPG)
Patch 24 (Analog drums made with random sequencers, analog synths, drum layers blended with resonator, a subtractive lead and finally a texture with granular)
Patch 54 (A random generative patch made using through-zero FM synthesis with multiple Vaemi Osi-Ops and Vintage Function Generator and granular synthesis)
Patch 51 (A 6 channel drum machine based on 8 bit sampling that we made ourselves. There are drums processed with granular synthesis and resonator. To play the drums, I used logics of our own designs, modules such as clock divider, shift register, gate combiner)
Patch 53 (A random-generative patch. Made using samplings from Phase Plant and the Vaemi Osi-Op + Elektron Machine Drum FM synthesis section. For formants, I have created many groups of analog and digital formant filters. Granular, on the other hand, is in charge as usual to support the fluency and variability of the sounds)
Patch 32 (A Granular Sampler player to create a Drone Synthesis by sampling a 1-second symphony orchestra, scanning the sample and processing it with granular)
Patch 20 (Electron Machine Drum + Vermona DRM1 + Resonator + Subtractive A patch programmed with 2 separate voices. Granular synthesis is again in the task of creating textures)
Patch 47 (A generative patch made with Vaemi El-Ma Orsted, recording electromagnetic waves, sampling, and processing with granular and filters)

www.tunccakir.com