Hi,
I recently ordered the Synthrotek Mix kit for eurorack and have successfully assembled it.
It seems to work, however I experience significant signal amplitude loss when patching CV through any of the 3 channels. It sorts of passes the signal to the output however compared to the input signal it's much weaker. Is this a known issue? The assembly is good and tested however I can't really use it for CV as intended.

Any ideas or experience with this module?

no - have you tried contacting Synthrotek?

ps good luck with that they're (anecdotally) not known for being helpful, unlike most other modular compnies...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I do have experience with the module and contacting Synthrotek. Mix does have quirks which I assumed are from its passive nature and inexpensive 2hp design. Like, for example, turning unused channels all the way down when not used. Not turning the channels all the way up when using 2+ audio signals. It was like $25 so I can't complain. I still use it occasionally for audio but I have multiple active mixers for CV use. Their website says it's not suitable for additive voltages.

As for customer service, I contacted them for an incorrect order (they sent a DIY kit for Arcadian Rhythms instead of assembled) and they shipped out a new completed module by the end of the day. Got a free kit out of it.

I got a reply which was quick, telling me that it's not made for CV and that I should be using an active mixer for that purpose.
Fair enough, shame that the product page on their website actually says "This simple passive mixer is suitable for mixing both audio and control voltage sources."...