Trying out the new Macro Oscillator2 algorithm on Disting EX, which gives you four independent Plaits voices. I'm using the ipad app, Fugue Machine, to sequence the four Plaits.
Detailed patch notes in the video:

Nice demo of Fugue Machine and more. I've had my eye on it for a while but never got round to trying it out. Your video definitely shows that even with a tool like this, there is still an art in making a good fugue/canon. Being into classical music, I'm not sure the percussion should be needed ;-) I didn't know Disting Ex had a 4x Plaits mode. I'm traditionally not a fan of multi purpose modules. But I'm getting an O_C because it seems like the best option for a quantiser. I might need to check out the Disting Ex later on, too.

Modular playlist on SoundCloud

Thanks Arrandan, for listening and commenting. I did have a few doubts about the percussion, but by that point I had spent quite a lot of time setting up the drum modules and trigger sequencing, so didn't want to waste that effort! (one of the ways in which modular systems can override musical taste!!). Good luck with the O_C - and do check out the EX some time!

Thanks Arrandan, for listening and commenting. I did have a few doubts about the percussion, but by that point I had spent quite a lot of time setting up the drum modules and trigger sequencing, so didn't want to waste that effort!
-- Moogul

Hi Moogal! Never, ever let effort come between you and a better result. There is a saying in photography that the most important instrument of a good photographer is the trashcan. It should be similar for a musician ;-) Just a general remark, not specifically targeted at your piece here!

Or at least the cropping tool? (sounds less harsh than the trashcan!)

Or at least the cropping tool? (sounds less harsh than the trashcan!)
-- Moogul
Not for photography! As for music - it's built up of several components, so you could reuse that drum line for something else later. Btw, for my EP I published last week, I also had several ideas that I started on and dropped. Put differently than the trash can metaphor, selection is part of the creative process. Firmly off-topic by now ;-)