Hi,
I've searched other threads and haven't found anything.
Does anyone have experience with this ST MODULAR module?

I'm looking for a multiple EG and I've come across this module, which apart from 4 EGs with modifiable shapes through internal LFO, also has an internal clock with dividers to be able to trigger the different AR's by itself.
I am surprised by all this functionality for such an affordable module (assembled by a professional it costs around €150)
I would appreciate your comments.
Ferran.
Note: I kow it, I have published this same thing in modwiggler, but hey, just in case someone here does not visit that page....
Thanks!

Do have it. It does very well if you need AD envelopes, and you can also individually gate each one. The inverters are always useful. I personally have it downstream from a clock (Hermod) that then goes into a sequencer (Popcorn) and I use two slopes for voices and the other two to modulate things at half the speed with the built in clock divider. You can also break the normalling of the LFO as the clock and manually step through the divisions as a per-step set of rising and falling LFOs like a Stages.

Do have it. It does very well if you need AD envelopes, and you can also individually gate each one. The inverters are always useful. I personally have it downstream from a clock (Hermod) that then goes into a sequencer (Popcorn) and I use two slopes for voices and the other two to modulate things at half the speed with the built in clock divider. You can also break the normalling of the LFO as the clock and manually step through the divisions as a per-step set of rising and falling LFOs like a Stages.
-- DrFrunkensteen
Thanks for your answer!