Basically the Make Noise Tape and Microsound Music Machine with some swaps, bells, and whistles drawn from my module library. Idea is to make something travelworthy without buying anything new. I plan on hauling this thing along on a road trip into the mountains and making music with field recordings and whatever samples I can save onto my phone. If you're reading this, I hope it inspires you or helps settle your mind on whatever decision you're trying to make. I've been playing with this specific arrangement of modules for a bit now and I'm happy with them so far. Cheers!

Lately I am using either my 7u or 4u portable rack that has a sequencer, utilities, drum voice, fx and so forth with my Roland SP 404 MK2. Loads of fun to sample the modular and replay warped with the tools of the Roland 404 SP MK2 and still a light rig. I had great results using my TX-6 mixer/recorder for the travel setup and as a bonus can even record live jams easily.

Nice setup. Lots of wiggling opportunities here... With on the fly field recordings... I imagine it becomes pretty awesome. Enjoy the trip.