Any opinions and advice on what would be the best modules to compliment my current setup? I'm fairly new to the modular world and started with the SV-1 and the KB-1 and really love em! Very versatile and functional. So to complete the rack I was thinking possibly the LxD or a 4ms RCD? The SV-1 already has S&H and Noise outs but maybe a dedicated random like the nano-rand? The SV-1 also has 2 1x2 mults but could probably always use more. Or maybe a Dixie for another sound source/LFO? So many options... so little HP!

(*edited rack to remove the Intelligel Audio Interface II... I thought I was getting some ground hum noise but apparently it was a ground loop from the Beatstep Pro... I used the included ground loop cable and it solved the problem so I don't think I really need this interface right now.)

Put a blank. If you cannot think of it you do not need it.

Fair enough. I'll keep learning and experimenting on what I currently have and then make a more informed decision on the next modules.

...I'll keep learning and ... then make a more informed decision on the next modules.
-- Azarius

You are a very reasonable modulist. Or at least more reasonable than I am. I own more modules than rack space.