opinions, observations, user experiences please.

thanks

No experience with the DATA, but the way I see it, there are different focuses.

The O'Tool is compact and powerful - two traces, extensive (and accurate) tuning and voltage measurement in 8hp.

The Data has 4 channels, and some extra clock and oscillator functions.

Can't recommend the O'tool + enough though. Tuning has been great, its just the right size to visualize information without taking up too much valuable HPs...

-- thisisprisma
-- exper

have you had any hands on, or just posting the vid?
i've seen this one and a few others. DATAs visual response seems to lag in comparison.

thanks to the both of you for responses.

just posted the vid, haven't had my hands on any of them... also really interested!

i just got mine today - #0138 - man, I gotta say -its pretty farking awesome - the extra features alone like the tuner, dual clk div/mult and dual vco/lfo would alone make a nice module.
I can't fully compare it to the O'toole as i never owned one (but have briefly checked them out at Chi knbcn's)
I can compare this scope it to scopes I own - and older Tecktronics 2445 analog and a new Rigol DS4014 digital
For the audio range the Mordax display pretty much matches my Rigol (albeit its display is not nearly as large)
and its a lot simpler to use. I didn't find a manual but its operation is obvious and intuitive
The Mordax Guys are going to be very busy trying to keep up with all the orders