Hello, all. I am new here and am seeking some advice on building my first modular set up. My primary concern is processing external audio, not too interested in oscillation (have plenty of those). Kinda thinking of this as a glorified pedal board without all the inconvenience of having to carry around pedals. I would like to go for a portable set up for live noise performances. I'm considering the Power Lunch by Synth Rotek as my case (http://store.synthrotek.com/Power_Lunch). From there, I only know that I would like to have the Phonogene.

Do you guys have an advice on other modules that will allow me to manipulate external sounds into completely new ones? I need something that can process contact microphones, oscillators, guitars, vocal microphones -- you name it, I need this thing to destroy it.

I want to build this in hopes of one day doing some things my pedals can't do, especially with s/h, filters, and random clocks. Also built for the Power Lunch, so it's not a bad starting point.

ModularGrid Rack