Just released a new album on cassette (1st tape ever. love the format!)
using the current 12u tour rig. All modular. No computers were pinged in the making.
Flux genre, hybrid orchestral glitch transmissions and idm oddities.
https://sunfalls.bandcamp.com/album/dreamminus

a lot of that system is over my head. i'm just learning modular, and would never build a stand alone system without at least a keyboard & i don't get into analogue sequencing or complicated patches, i HATE maths! LOL

the one thing i can say about this rack though is shapeshifter rocks! even if i had one, i doubt i'd ever fully understand it, but the things it can do... WOW!

a lot of that system is over my head. i'm just learning modular, and would never build a stand alone system without at least a keyboard & i don't get into analogue sequencing or complicated patches, i HATE maths! LOL

the one thing i can say about this rack though is shapeshifter rocks! even if i had one, i doubt i'd ever fully understand it, but the things it can do... WOW!
-- bubblefunk

thanks for chiming in bubblefunk :) modular can be a strange off-putting hurdle. . i must say getting into eurorack and out of the box sequencing completely changed my sonic experience. hope you liked the album release if you had a chance to listen.

nice album, thank you for posting.
can you explain please how you did the drums for example in track 3?

nice album, thank you for posting.
can you explain please how you did the drums for example in track 3?
-- wiggler128228

Hi there.. so, the drums are being sequenced by the Malekko Varigate 8 & Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythm.
Cheers :)

Hi there.. so, the drums are being sequenced by the Malekko Varigate 8 & Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythm.

-- sunfalls

thx! I wanted to know what is generating the sounds and also if they are filtered maybe via the warps or something?

-- sunfalls

thx! I wanted to know what is generating the sounds and also if they are filtered maybe via the warps or something?
-- wiggler128228

All the the sound sources you see in the case here on mgrid are my percussive voices. I've turned my entire 12u into a drum machine! Thats its focus. As well the effects & filters in the case are processing the drums.

Relaxing into the modular rig shuffle - https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWwd4chq_y/?taken-by=sunfallsmusic