Hi there! This is my special portable case. It is actually built into a box that has a kinda cool set up. The box is big enough for 6u with a gap at the top which is exactly the right size for a 3U skiff to slide into horizontally (like a drawer) the Skiff is powered by the main box via a din tether I DIY-ed into the side of the box and skiff. Bottom row is the Skiff whicha also works nicely as a stand alone. I moded the A183-2 on the bottom row to let me convert the Rene's +5 into ±10 to control the Phonogene. I believe it to be THE BEST EVER! Other cool things... the little guy next to the E350 is an expader for the e350 with 3 bipolr attenuators but when any of the 3 don't have an in signal they are normaled to +10 and work gread as an expander for the Dixie to it's right!

Sweet Patch on my set up #1- Phonogene MPC:

Loop into Phonogene, Phonogene Slice set to 16 (noon- I put tape on mine and marked the different slice points) Rene QCV with voltages stored(I guess recalled from Q page) to equal 16 increasing values from QVC. QVC out to A183-2 in. The 183 is modded to 4x gain rather then 1x attenuation so I offest -2.5v from the rene QCV to get ±2.5 then gain in up to get ±8.5 ish. Output of that goes into Slide in at full CW. Slide offset in the middle goes to Noon. Now touching plates on the Rene gets me MCP type action with 16 autoslives of whatever I've recorded into the Phonogene. 

Bonus feature: Clock the Rene and the PEG so that when you hit a pad on the rene it triggers the PEG, send the PEG envelope to the Play in on the Phonogene and you can dictate how many times your 1/16 chop plays. Mess with the curve for funky rythem action!