Curious what those of you "who know" think of this rack. I'd plan to make the shell myself and purchase the internal electronics mounting rail. Likely, if I ever want a Rhythm section, I'd build another, smaller unit. This would be controlled by either my Roland D-20 (Keyboard/Sequencer) or my Korg Poly 800 used as just a keyboard. My real wish would be to run a guitar through it, use it as a monosynth and also to use the MIDI to control my old Moog.

Any advice on who makes good power electronicas and bus board?

You may want to consider swapping one of your three VCOs for another VCF to compliment the Polivoks. I would, in addition, swap the Shuffling Clock Multiplier for something more useful such as an LFO.

To run a guitar (or most anything else) through a synth I would recommend the Doepfer A-119 External Inpuit/Envelope Follower, perhaps coupled with an Inverse/Offset Attenuator.

Regarding the construction of my own powered custom Euro-rack modular case(s), I plan to use the Z-Rails, Bus-Boards and Power Interfaces manufactured by TipTop Audio.

THanks Togodumnus! I need advice like this before spending my hard earned cash. The Pittsburgh and Intelligel oscillators should also work as LFO's. That's why I selected them....Is that a bad choice?

Neither of these oscillators are a bad choice - they feature regularly in my own dream/drool racks - but relegating a perfectly good VCO to lowly modulation duties would break my heart - personally, I would prefer to install a dedicated LFO (or several)