Trying to keep the cost under $4k.....leaves $234 for power and rack rails.....almost there. Will make the rack.

Now it's changed after advice from Muffwiggler friends. Made it longer, added some cost, but it's a more diverse system.....Thinking of sacking the Intellijel Dual ADSR for a MFB dual ADSR + adding the INtellijel Panning VCA instead of the mVCA. THoughts? See my AFF2, AFF3 synths.

This looks great...how long before it's a reality? 

Oh, Upright...you ask the million dollar question. My CFO has her reigns on my wallet. I may slowly start, then finish in a few years. Maybe by the time I am 50?

Yah FSK...Thanks.....Being new to modular, the snazzy FX isn't doing it for me. I have somewhat of a Moog/Roland mindset. I like the triggerman and slipped that in.

Also added dual mixers.  It doesn't seem dual multi-channel mixing in one 8 hp box is available, yet. Trying to keep it in stereo, which a few of my keyboards are lacking.

Oh. Spock also looks like a cool little too . AND,  Xor OR NOT!

I can vouch for the new Maths....I've had one for a few days...it's amazing!

Thanks FSK an Upright. I copied your copy, FSK. Honestly, I've looked at Maths several times (YouTube) and have seen it do a bunch of neat things, but never saw it do a bunch of things at once. Therefore went for stand alone stuff. Will keep on looking. 

At this point my attention is moving towards a midi/CV controller for my Moog and repair +MIDI for my Roland Jupiter 4. Likely , I'll look at a more abbreviated modular depending on what I see is a need. Those synthesizer outputs could have a nice path to follow through the modular, or the modular could be synth Midi channel #5,6. It'd be input, effects and rhythm heavy for sure. Gotta route the guitar through it too! Guitar is just a backup because of the way I can't play it!