Hello everybody,
Can any of yous guys give any advice regarding organizing this case? Its packed full (1hp remaining) and I was wondering about organizing it for best cable management and routing patches in the best way. Thanks all!

Ala-pnutbuttersammichez!! KABLAMMO!

ModularGrid Rack

Most of the audio is up top, with the buffered mult for CVs to the far left. Morphagene is last in line to screw around with the results from the Lifeforms, Drums, and thruput from the Rings.

Bottom row is initial clock-in devices, then the Rene. Quantizing and arpeggiation to the right. Then the Maths for screwing around with modulated parameters; this also allows your sequencing and mod patching to go 'up' to the voicing. After that, Disting to mess equally with CVs, modulation, and all of the other stuff it can do. Last 'voice', the Chord Organ, is right next to the Rosie mixer to easily hook it in as a crossfade option, plus it's near the quantizing, Rings, and Morphagene for easy abuse purposes.

P/S got moved to the lower row, since it's movable, and having its power inlet on the lower left with audio outs on the lower right seemed ergonomically sound for cable dressing. And I even added the 1hp MakeNoise blank right next to the Rosie, where it looks perfectly natcheral. Howzat?

WOWZERS. Thank you SO MUCH. You really went above and beyond here. This is an amazing improvement. Thank you so so much! I love this layout. I'll try it out asap.