I would replace the Veils with an Intellijel Quad VCA. I would also add a mixer module or two (2hp makes a 4 channel mixer that is, well, 2HP in width).

Other than that, you have two sound sources (Braids and Mother32 Oscillator), three sound processors (Clouds, Mother32 Filter and Polaris), and a good number of CV sources (Dual ADSR, LFO/Envelope in Mother32, Frames, Peaks, and Micro Sequence). With an added mixer module (so you're not eating your Quad VCA/Veils) you have a fairly balanced system.

First question that comes to mind is whether this is an Intellijel 7U or a compatible-with-everything-else 7U. There's a big difference in how to proceed with this build between those two, and the options they give aren't mutually-compatible.

Otherwise, Braids and Clouds don't exist in those forms anymore. Clouds only exists as third-party builds in a different size, and Braids has either been replaced by its v.2, Plaits, or exists as a third-party build as well with the original circuitry. Unless you have the originals of these on hand already or are 100% certain that you can get them second-hand, it's best to remove them altogether and replace with the present-day options.

Second...why two power supplies? 7U at 104 hp isn't totally huge, and one of these Tiptops alone does 2 amps at +12v. The -12v spec is a little...ah, lacking, but unless you're exceeding 500 mA on the -12v rail, having the second one is unnecessary. If this IS an Intellijel cab, also, the cab's already powered with a supply that way exceeds the Tiptops, but given that that's unclear here, it's hard to tell if you can lose both supplies or just one (or better still, put one in with a better current balance across both 12v rails).

m1sterlurk's spot-on about the Quad VCA, also...saves some ca$h over the Veils and you can free up its VCAs with a couple of little submixers for that duty. And the thing that jumps out at me as a problem is that there's a lack of cycling modulation sources here, such as LFOs, a function gen, etc. Granted, the Dual ADSRs can cycle, but that plus the M32's LFO isn't going to properly feed all of the modulation-hungry stuff in here.

Thank you both for the reply’s and suggestions. My rack is 2 Moog 104 skiffs that’s why i have 2 power supplies but plan on getting the Intellijel 7U 104 case in the next few months. All the modules I have listed in this picture https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_629785.jpg These are modules I currently own. I live in a very very small town,and I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who does anything with eurorack. People around here play classic rock, county, or polka... not joking lol. What are a few modules that I could use to really step this up to the next level.

Polka, huh? Well, that could be several places, but a couple of polka-crazed areas are also key to modular synthesis. Wisconsin gave us the Wiard system and Grant Richter's module designs, and it's the current home state for Serge/STS. As for Minnesota, Foxtone in MNPLS now controls Buchla USA...so polka is no bar to modular synthesis!

OK, so let's presume an Intellijel 7u...hold up...

Hmmm...this isn't half bad:
ModularGrid Rack

OK...the tile row is now filled nicely. uMIDI to take advantage of the rear-panel MIDI/USB jacks, buffered mult for future expansion CV sending, QuadrATT for extra attentuators/mixing, a digital reverb, and the Intellijel I/O so, again, you can take advantage of the built-in 1/4" jacks.

Next row is all your stuff, arrayed more like a 'voice' with the trigger control and mult at one end and the Frames mixer at the other.

Third row is where I got busy. I added a master CVable clock, S&H/noise, and clock divider. With this array, you can divide the master clock for different tempi to the sequencer, the M32's sequencer, and the S&H if you so decide, or any combination thereof. Batumi (with the Poti control expander) adds four LFOs, and a Doepfer A-171-2 gives you a CVable slope gen for an extra envelope, LFO, slew gen, or what have you. These Serge-derived modules are super-useful for buttloads of functions.

Next to that, two more linear-only DC-coupled VCAs for processing control voltages and the like. Then the Dual ADSR, with that being the end of the modulation section. Next to that, an uMod II, which can be used for ring modulation, certain logic functions, or as yet another VCA. Polaris is next in the chain as your other VCF, with the Veils in position for mixing and/or more CV control right by the Clouds to do your granular manipulation before sending its output upwards to the Frames, then on to the I/O.

Layout seems right...the signal flow should be really clear, making it easy for both studio and performance work. And the M32's patchpanel is about dead-center to let the M32 be the primary 'voice', allowing it easy patching to any of its surrounding modules. Normally, I might've put this on the bottom row to get at the chiclet keyboard on it easier, but somehow, this makes more sense from a signal flow standpoint. Not too shabby, I think...