hi guys

Am new to Eurorack and would value your advise on my suggested new plaything.
I already have a Micro Brute and Korg SQ1, on order is a Behringer Model D and Keystep.
I will also be getting the Behringer Neutron when it finally comes out. I see the Eurorack gear interacting and interfacing with this.

The 5HP of blanks are for allowing for the Rack Brute power supply!

Many thanks for your help.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_632874.jpg?1522161210

On the whole, it's not bad. But given that your plan is to directly interface the Rackbrute 3U to these other sources, I'm kinda of the opinion that creating something less audio-oriented might be a better idea. There's a lot of modulation and ancillary modules that could populate the case and having that as a 'nexus' for the other patchables seems sensible, especially since this would be part of a rig where there's already three patchable synths specced out. Plus, if you used the Keybrute direct into the Rackbrute cab, that could serve to branch and reprocess the control signals coming from that. To start with, go and have a look at the Expert Sleepers FH-1. That module is a USB host-to-CV/gate...which would allow you to directly interface the Keybrute into the modular setup, and from THAT you could process and branch (with polyphony, in theory!) to all of the other synths.

Remember: just because it uses synthesizer modules doesn't necessarily mean that it has to make sound itself!

Thanks for the feedback Lugia, will take a look at the expert sleepers. The idea of a nexus mod bank does appeal!
I originally did have a Tides in the rig to complement the Rings, but was for stuck for space!