sequencers are octatrack to hermod, beatstep pro for drums and Dr.660, varigate 8 for whatever type stuff, maybe a digitak and or second octatrack for sampling modular and for other midi controlled devices.

Tinkered with it a little:
ModularGrid Rack
The original had pretty much everything necessary, mission-wise, but there were a few issues, which I tried to clear up here. The layout was...confusing. Made my head hurt. Everything was all over the place and it looked downright confusing as to signal paths, patch flow, etc, so I reordered everything with a few things getting changed in the course. All of the synth voicing is on top now (with the needed buffered mult), then the next row has the modulation sources and playable effects, plus a stereo 6-channel VCA mixer, giving you ten total VCAs. Note also that I kinda 'shrunk' the Linix into a Doepfer A-132-2, which does much the same thing but which saved a good chunk of space. The mult got changed, too; this SSSR passive can be switched between 2x4 and 1x8, which is actually a handy function if you're doing a lot of sequencing and bouncing around a lot of modulation for which you need a 1x8, but can be changed back to a more typical 2x4 with a switch-flip instead of losing a pair of mult points when you need the whole thing on one signal. Also, the Clouds went away because, unless you've already got one, it's not gettable except either used or as a third-party build, plus there's plenty of playable FX there to go nuts with already.

Sequencing and drums on the bottom, clustered appropriately. The drums now also have a submixer, which can be inputted to the second stereo in on the HN output module. And the power supplies are now contiguous, to allow an easy jumper from the lower to the upper. Definitely makes more sense now; you can easily see how the patch flow should work, which is a real plus if you're going to gig out with this build. Buttloads of VCAs now, too...aside of the onboards on the Atlantis and M303, the system now has ten, with four being purely for CVs under a tandemmed CV control (like the Linix) and six more on the stereo mixer for audio. Makes this a doable build for both studio AND live now!