Hi ..
it seems the reseller choice on the side of a module is automatic. How can a manufacturer specify exactly those links?

Cheers.

[sorry about the multiple threads.. the search function was still active and I couldn't see my thread]

I think it works the other way around. The resellers sign up for specific manufacturers. No?

All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.

Hello, I want to upload a module with my manufacturer name. How can I add my name to that list?

Cheers.

NANO is an electronic devices brand.
We are located in València, Spain.

You have to contact MG owner directly. Do you have an official site?

I have found the following information: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/801
And my site is in construction, but I also have a Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/NANOmodules/

Cheers!

You have to contact MG owner directly. Do you have an official site?
-- ParanormalPatroler

Seems like you have all the info you need :)

As soon as your site is up with a few modules readily available for purchase, send a private request to MG management and the team will process your request. Alternatively you can upload the modules as Other/Unknown but that's not as exciting. Plus, let's face it, there's nothing better for your sales than the module appearing on MG while it's readily available on your webshop!

Sure, I will work hard to have my modules under my brand name!

Thank you for your help :)

Seems like you have all the info you need :)

As soon as your site is up with a few modules readily available for purchase, send a private request to MG management and the team will process your request. Alternatively you can upload the modules as Other/Unknown but that's not as exciting. Plus, let's face it, there's nothing better for your sales than the module appearing on MG while it's readily available on your webshop!
-- ParanormalPatroler