Awesome gear, now I understand what sounds I have been hearing :D

Hello, Mrs_Audio_Boy.
Thanks ! A bit too much... I'm starting to be on a deadlock. Too much possibilities repels the first draft...
Do i know you under another alias ? I would be curious to hear your own music, if you could gimme a link...
See you,
Cy.

Hi Cy!
No, I don't use another alias. We spoke very briefly on Soundcloud a while ago and I didn't have the time to listen to your music and watch your videos. I just recently started using Eurorack and have been asking a bunch of people questions about Eurorack, in order to understand what sounds you can produce with what combination of modules. So I listened to one of your uploads and then noticed that there is a link to a video in the description. So, I gave it a look and it made me better understand what is going on, very interesting!

If you would like to listen to my creations, I can recommend two tracks, that I have uploaded lately and where I made extensive use of Eurorack: Minimal Musical Discourse:

and Modulated Atomic Space:

If you happen to listen to my uploads, please bear in mind that the audio is quite dynamic, so you might wanna turn up the volume quite a bit in order to hear everything properly. If you do listen, please feel free to leave a comment of constructive criticism, since this is what I need to get better: other people who are professionals and who can point out any discrepancies in my uploads.

Keep up the good work and let the music flow!

Cheers
Oleg