PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WORK IN YOUR OPINION.
I NEED SOMETHING OF RYTMIC LIKE A STRANGE DRUMS FOR MY GENERATIVE MUSIC RESEARCH.
THANKS.

Look up Euclidean Rhythm modules. That's great for getting "strange" rhythms going. You might be able to squeeze something in if you go with a smaller clock generator.

I think you've potentially outgrown your cab. This is a decent array of modules, but to do some stranger timing actions, you'll need more space for more modules that can really make that hum. Ronin1973's suggestion is a good one, one I'd suggest tandemming with this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/joranalogue-audio-design-compare-2 as well as some additional logic, Ladik's probabalistic skipper as well as their gate/trigger delay. The Dual Window Comparator I listed the link to will allow you to extract repeating/semi-repeating gate/trig pulses from modulation curves, such as ones from the Maths and/or Wogglebug (I also assume you have these already, since those are older versions of MakeNoise's current ones), and then you can use those alongside the Euclidean patterns and logic to generate extremely complex gate/trig patterns, potentially non-repeating yet suitably metrical.

Also, if you don't have these modules already, consider changing the MIDI interface to an Expert Sleepers ES-8, which will allow you to run software such as Silent Way or Volta so that you can integrate computer-generated CV/gates using complex software functions from something such as Max, pd, etc along with the analog functions in the modular.

One last module to investigate might be the Mystic Circuits ANA, which is an arithmetical function module that acts on/transforms incoming CVs into new derived functions. Combining this with the Rene and, say, the Wogglebug would result in some interestingly-complex CV behavior.

Look up Euclidean Rhythm modules. That's great for getting "strange" rhythms going. You might be able to squeeze something in if you go with a smaller clock generator.
-- Ronin1973

Thank you so mucg dear Ronin 1973. Now I start working on your directions. Have a wonderful time.

I think you've potentially outgrown your cab. This is a decent array of modules, but to do some stranger timing actions, you'll need more space for more modules that can really make that hum. Ronin1973's suggestion is a good one, one I'd suggest tandemming with this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/joranalogue-audio-design-compare-2 as well as some additional logic, Ladik's probabalistic skipper as well as their gate/trigger delay. The Dual Window Comparator I listed the link to will allow you to extract repeating/semi-repeating gate/trig pulses from modulation curves, such as ones from the Maths and/or Wogglebug (I also assume you have these already, since those are older versions of MakeNoise's current ones), and then you can use those alongside the Euclidean patterns and logic to generate extremely complex gate/trig patterns, potentially non-repeating yet suitably metrical.

Also, if you don't have these modules already, consider changing the MIDI interface to an Expert Sleepers ES-8, which will allow you to run software such as Silent Way or Volta so that you can integrate computer-generated CV/gates using complex software functions from something such as Max, pd, etc along with the analog functions in the modular.

One last module to investigate might be the Mystic Circuits ANA, which is an arithmetical function module that acts on/transforms incoming CVs into new derived functions. Combining this with the Rene and, say, the Wogglebug would result in some interestingly-complex CV behavior.
-- Lugia

Very very interesting. Thank you so much dear Lugia. I'm working on it. Have a beautiful day!

This is the new version of my rack:
ModularGrid Rack

The important points for me are the following:
1) Ths rack must travel by air as hand luggage. Now it's big!
2) Everything must dialogue with ABLETON.
What do you advise me to do?
What do I take from the rack?

Drone (like Indian classical music) and the possibilities to create rhythmic structures are very complex with the sound of my trumpet: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v = BJfiOtY31Xs & feature = youtu.be

Thank you so much guys.

I would like to buy this rack in Santa Monica, California.
I'll be in L.A. from 4th to 20th October.

Have a wonderful time.

1 get a 104hp 6u rack - maybe tiptop mantis - but check with the airline that the dimensions are good to go - I know they are in the eu, but not sure elsewhere - and remember to pick up the case - it's cheap and poorly built but will get you going

2 find an actual store near where you want to go - one or all of these 3

Analogue Haven (Los Angeles, CA)
http://analoguehaven.com

Big City Music (Los Angeles, CA)
http://bigcitymusic.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_18

Boutique Pedal NYC (San Diego, CA)
http://www.boutiquepedalnyc.us/eurorack-modular/

and check what they actually have in stock - probably not a lot of time to order things in if they don;'t have them

3 some of the modules you have in the rack are not easily available anyway - so that makes things a bit easier - giekses nodrums may not be available (think he only sells from his own site, but may be wrong), snazzy dronebank - and the maths you have there is the old version - so i'd ditch all those and

4 you probably don't need both the turing machine (if you could find a built one) and permutations just get marbles!!

4 I'd really look at kinks - it's really useful in 4 hp - the same for disting - which even has a pitch follower and a tuner, both of which maybe useful

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

OK...I think this might work better. Case is an Erica Aluminum Travel Case, 2 x 104 hp, fully powered, and I checked it against typical ATA carryon restrictions and it fits perfectly. Here we go:
ModularGrid Rack
There are definitely some differences here. First up, I kept the ES-8, but then combined the clocking and logic with an Intellijel Plog. Turing Machine was eliminated in favor of just the Permutation, and the Wogglebug was changed to Make Noise's current version, which saved a few hp. ANA is still in place, but the Maths was changed out in favor of a pair of Doepfer A 171-2 VC Slope gens...which, basically, gives you the same functionality as a Maths, but saves another 4 hp.

Added a pair of Erica PICO EGs, then the oscillators were totally changed in favor of a Mutable Plaits (the revised version of the Braids) and a Doepfer A-111-4 Quad VCO, which gives you your 'drone bank', but also allows for CV control over all four VCOs in various useful ways, as well as submixing down to a single output. Two Erica PICO VCFs were added: a Polivoks state-variable and a regular 4-pole LPF.

Bottom row starts with a Konstant Labs bus indicator in 1 hp. There was a single hp space, and...believe me...having indicator pilots on your bus voltages is very useful, especially in a travel rig that sees a lot of moving around. Drums: kept the Tea Kick and Plonk, but went with a pair of Moffenzeef Dial-Ups...glitch-based percussives...and a 2 hp Pluck, which gives you a Karplus-Strong modeled percussive/plucked-string voice. Added a Bastl ABC to submix drums down to one or two voices as needed. Also, the Tea Kick was switched to a metal plate version; wood's nice in the studio, but you need to keep durability in mind here if this is going to be used on gigs.

Rene mk2 was retained. Then, there's a mono-in, stereo-out digital effects unit, which I chose to tandem up with the same AUX send capabilities on the Qu-bit Mixology. This stereo mixer gives you VCA control over levels, panning, and AUX send levels across four inputs. Last, there's an Erica PICO OUT, which drops your synth level audio down to line level via a stereo 3.5mm TRS jack.

I think this should fit the bill. It interfaces directly with Ableton via either Silent Way (PC or Mac) or Volta (Mac). Everything is very straightforward, very controllable, which you want if you're also working on a live instrument at the same time. As for multiples, get several in-line multiple widgets instead of having them in-panel...this also saves space. And lastly, this was all checked against Perfect Circuit's catalog; even if they don't have something in stock, you can still purchase it while there and PC will ship the module to you when it's in stock.

Good luck!

1 get a 104hp 6u rack - maybe tiptop mantis - but check with the airline that the dimensions are good to go - I know they are in the eu, but not sure elsewhere - and remember to pick up the case - it's cheap and poorly built but will get you going

2 find an actual store near where you want to go - one or all of these 3

Analogue Haven (Los Angeles, CA)
http://analoguehaven.com

Big City Music (Los Angeles, CA)
http://bigcitymusic.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_18

Boutique Pedal NYC (San Diego, CA)
http://www.boutiquepedalnyc.us/eurorack-modular/

and check what they actually have in stock - probably not a lot of time to order things in if they don;'t have them

3 some of the modules you have in the rack are not easily available anyway - so that makes things a bit easier - giekses nodrums may not be available (think he only sells from his own site, but may be wrong), snazzy dronebank - and the maths you have there is the old version - so i'd ditch all those and

4 you probably don't need both the turing machine (if you could find a built one) and permutations just get marbles!!

4 I'd really look at kinks - it's really useful in 4 hp - the same for disting - which even has a pitch follower and a tuner, both of which maybe useful

-- JimHowell1970

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DEAR JIM. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END.

OK...I think this might work better. Case is an Erica Aluminum Travel Case, 2 x 104 hp, fully powered, and I checked it against typical ATA carryon restrictions and it fits perfectly. Here we go:
ModularGrid Rack
There are definitely some differences here. First up, I kept the ES-8, but then combined the clocking and logic with an Intellijel Plog. Turing Machine was eliminated in favor of just the Permutation, and the Wogglebug was changed to Make Noise's current version, which saved a few hp. ANA is still in place, but the Maths was changed out in favor of a pair of Doepfer A 171-2 VC Slope gens...which, basically, gives you the same functionality as a Maths, but saves another 4 hp.

Added a pair of Erica PICO EGs, then the oscillators were totally changed in favor of a Mutable Plaits (the revised version of the Braids) and a Doepfer A-111-4 Quad VCO, which gives you your 'drone bank', but also allows for CV control over all four VCOs in various useful ways, as well as submixing down to a single output. Two Erica PICO VCFs were added: a Polivoks state-variable and a regular 4-pole LPF.

Bottom row starts with a Konstant Labs bus indicator in 1 hp. There was a single hp space, and...believe me...having indicator pilots on your bus voltages is very useful, especially in a travel rig that sees a lot of moving around. Drums: kept the Tea Kick and Plonk, but went with a pair of Moffenzeef Dial-Ups...glitch-based percussives...and a 2 hp Pluck, which gives you a Karplus-Strong modeled percussive/plucked-string voice. Added a Bastl ABC to submix drums down to one or two voices as needed. Also, the Tea Kick was switched to a metal plate version; wood's nice in the studio, but you need to keep durability in mind here if this is going to be used on gigs.

Rene mk2 was retained. Then, there's a mono-in, stereo-out digital effects unit, which I chose to tandem up with the same AUX send capabilities on the Qu-bit Mixology. This stereo mixer gives you VCA control over levels, panning, and AUX send levels across four inputs. Last, there's an Erica PICO OUT, which drops your synth level audio down to line level via a stereo 3.5mm TRS jack.

I think this should fit the bill. It interfaces directly with Ableton via either Silent Way (PC or Mac) or Volta (Mac). Everything is very straightforward, very controllable, which you want if you're also working on a live instrument at the same time. As for multiples, get several in-line multiple widgets instead of having them in-panel...this also saves space. And lastly, this was all checked against Perfect Circuit's catalog; even if they don't have something in stock, you can still purchase it while there and PC will ship the module to you when it's in stock.

Good luck!
-- Lugia

Thanks for your advice dear LUGIA. Have a wonderful time. Peace&Light:-)