Hi guys,
I hope this is the right threat for it. I have some issued with the incoming clock on the metropolis and wanted to ask if any one could help me out with the right edit.

So I have a digitize connected to the shuttle control, the shuttle control send a clock out to the metropolis but the metropolis just receives a 1/8 clock although I would love to have it run as a 1/16.

I can devide the incoming clock in the metropolis to 1/8 = 1/4, 1/2, 1/1 but I somehow can't get the 1/8 to run to the 1/16. Maybe its a preference in the shuttle control.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Looking at the Metropolis...it doesn't seem to clock multiply, only divide. So, if you're sending it an 8th-note pulse, that's your minimum rhythmic value. In order to get the sequencer to step at 16th-notes, you're going to have to use a clock multiplier to half the time on the 8th-note pulses, or just feed a 16th-note pulse as your master clock and then use clock dividers to obtain lower values where needed.

If you don't have a Temps Utile or a Pamela's New Workout, I would suggest getting one. I'm loving my Temps Utile for having six clocks that multiply, divide, or I can just swap that out for a custom sequence, some Eucl., or other rhythmic pattern right inside the module.