Isn't this a duplicate of this entry in the DB: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/thonk-mikrophonie ?

Yes, flagged as private.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Woops, sorry I searched a number of times for the Mikrophonie but somehow missed it, so I just uploaded it myself. Can I delete it?

In fact, when I search it, it still doesn't appear for me, and it doesn't appear under Thonk as a manufacturer. Any idea why that is?

Weird. I just searched and it came up, and it's listed under Thonk too. Wish I could do more to help you out Ginko. And, I'm really excited for your euro modules to be released!

They aren't mine - I'm guessing you mean the Fourses, Sprott, Swoops and Denum? They are Ciat-Lonbarde modules!! I uploaded them because no one else did :) They are a bit overdue now though right!!

Those are in fact the exact ones I was thinking about. Good on you for getting them on here so I can dream! I thought you might be involved in Ciat-Lonbarde somehow. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

I can follow your link to the Mikrophonie but not having a lot of luck otherwise, I have had the problem with a couple of other modules like the Nonlinearcircuits bits, they are mostly on modulargrid.net but I can only get to them by google searching...

Hey Ginko,
ModularGrid has an advanced search now where you can define to exclude DIY modules. Probably somethings wrong with your default settings. Try to click reset or click on the Show advanced search options link in the search form.

That was it! I had "Assembled Only" selected somehow! I couldn't even search the double that I had uploaded!! :) Cheers