What is it?
The ModularGrid Marketplace is an area where private persons can trade their modules. The Marketplace is also tightly integrated in ModularGrids search engine and lets you run complex searches on offers via the Module Browser. A convenient notify function alerts you if someone offers a module you desire.
- The Marketplace is integrated in ModularGrids search engine. Not only can you search for a modules name, you can also do a more abstract search for a 8HP oscillator in Europe.
- You don't have to scan the database everyday when you are interested in a certain module. A convenient notify function informs you when someone offers a module you fancy.
- It's free.
How does it work?
- Search for modules you are interested in on the Marketplace page. Filter by region.
- You can also use the Module Browser to do a more detailed search. E.G. search for an 8HP Oscillator in Australia. Enable the Available in Marketplace drop down in the advanced search options to do that.
- All offers are also displayed on the corresponding Module Detail Pages.
On the Module Detail Pages you can make use of the Notify function for a specific module. You will get an email if someone offers a module you are interested in.
You can set your country in the user settings, so you only will get offers in your continent.
- Visit the Offer Detail Page to read more about the module.
- If you like it, contact the seller via the Contact seller button.
- From here on it's on your behalf to discuss payment options, shipping and the like. ModularGrid does not cover that.
- Visit the Module Detail Page of a module you'd like to sell.
- Click Offer on Marktplace and fill out the form.
- After you sold the module please mark it as sold on the Offer Detail Page or on your User Profile page.
- You can always delete an offer, if you have changed your mind.
Good Traders on the Marketplace
If you did a successful trade add your business partner to the Good Traders on the Marketplace thread.
That will build up trust and reputation over time.
- To be able to list your modules on the Marketplace you need a regular ModularGrid membership. Anonymous accounts do not work.
- You have to be a member since at least 3 months.
- You can offer a maximum of 10 modules at a time
Beep, Bopp, Bleep: email@example.com