Is there a way to filter the marketplace offers with a specific EU country? (France in my case)

No, you cannot select specific EU countries but you can select EU.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

is it possible to limit people from re-listing the same module multiple times? there are 2 people abusing the system and re-listing black panel erbe-verb multiple times, almost every day.

is it possible to limit people from re-listing the same module multiple times? there are 2 people abusing the system and re-listing black panel erbe-verb multiple times, almost every day.
-- scanner_darkly

Then what you need to do is, when you find a freshly-posted duplicate module that's not had a lot of (or any) users including it in builds, is to go in and start replacing the main headers with "DUPLICATE" and "Please Delete". Mind you, this should only be done when the duplicate is new so that you don't cause holes to appear in others' builds; don't report/relabel dupes that have been around for some time.

-- scanner_darkly

Then what you need to do is, when you find a freshly-posted duplicate module that's not had a lot of (or any) users including it in builds, is to go in and start replacing the main headers with "DUPLICATE" and "Please Delete". Mind you, this should only be done when the duplicate is new so that you don't cause holes to appear in others' builds; don't report/relabel dupes that have been around for some time.

-- Lugia

i meant people posting sale ads multiple times for the same module - not adding a module multiple times.

Can we not forbid these kind of douchebags and send them off to Reverb? I am fine with selling rare modules with a markup but shouldn't there be limits?

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/offers/view/730642

What's so hard with giving a seller or buyer a thumbs up?

When I sell something, I often agree to a proposal, take the time to wrap it up really well, and keep the buyer up to speed untill it arrives at the buyers house. I always like to verify if it arrived and in what condition. In the past one would give a thumbs up, but nowadays after even asking to consider a thumbs up, sellers seemingly just can't be bothered. I personally find this annoying to the point of acting in the same way.

Mind you, it's not solely MG, I have the same issue with Reverb and other online marketplaces with possibilities for reviews. Which is a shame really as it sort of filters who is trustworthy and who isn't, both sellers and buyers, so you're basically helping out the community in a way.

So please consider those thumbs.

this user has left ModularGrid

@-TB-
+1
Same thoughts here...

Hello, back to kicking a dead horse - couldn't we create a new function: "Case" and that would enable us to sell Eurorack cases from various manufacturers on MG. As things stand my main option is going to Reverb which I'd very much prefer not to have to do ..