Still need Clouds and a few blank panels...

alt The Ambient Rack II

Cool Rack, is this custom made?
Also blank panels are never a wise investment ;)

Thanks! Yes, it's a 9U/104HP handmade walnut case from Germany made by Weedywhizz. The craftsmanship of the case itself is stunning... absolutely quality work with oiled finish and everything prepared in the case so it's just a matter of mounting the power busses to the preassigned bolts.

I guess you are right about the blank panels, I got some from Schneidersladen arriving soon and I won't need half of them now due to planned expansion.

alt text

Looks marvelous! And those power busses are Doepfers?

The power busses are 2 x TipTop Audio Zeus Studio Busses, one in lower row and one in mid row. I will wait with the upper row until I get modules there - won't last long I imagine. I got the TipTop Audio Cincon 4.6A Power Supply to run both busses, it can drive up to three busses so I am safe with the upper row when I upgrade.

I got it from Rubadub in the UK.

Looks awesome! Really dig the rack as well!

When in doubt, add a patch cable.

I'm thinking of beginning with modular, start small and combining it with my MiniBrute and Perfourmer. I realy like the Clouds module, so I found your rack here. This Killpatrick pattern generator seems interesting too. Is there any place on the net where we can here some ambient sounds of your modular ? I'm curious.

(soma fm is great ! Have been listening to it for years, drone zone, lush, deep space one !)

Hey thank you both! Well, I got a playlist on SoundCloud for my modular sessions. Not many tracks in it yet but hopefully there will be with time:

I also got a few YouTube performance demo's of Clouds, Erbe-Verb, K4815 and Z8000. You can see them on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Luftrum1