Just sold my E-330 VCO to the super-friendly @banalytic. Was a pleasure. Thanks a lot!

Just got a module from @isle. Very smooth transaction and no problems at all.

Thank you @nuuttipukki! Recommended.

thanks to @richc90 for my newly acquired a-138d. Communications, payment and delivery went smoothly. great seller!

Positive trades with the following good people. thanks! @Ashram @rees @Kaneda87 @jeanclaudevanlee @szebenyi @jadore88

thanks @rklem for the quick and good trade

Bought a Befaco Slew Limiter from @Koaxial and all was good :) Great coms, fast delivery, well packed etc. Thank you.

Bought a Doepfer A190-4 from @bruco23 and all was good :) Thank you.

I make a good deal with @osclab, fast and friendly, anytime again!

Good sellers :
@AVJR : Serge Triple+ Waveshaper
@haresbreath : TwinPeak

Good buyers :
@badsector : Richter Anti-Oscillator
@pdudal : A-135-1
@OttoL : A-149-1 / FM AID

Thanks to arson for the STG .mix - my first purchase through MG! Smooth service and an excellent experience!

Purchased a Doepfer A-160-2 from @KaOsphere. fast shipping, solid packing and works great. Would recommend. thanKS!q

bought stg .com from @modemboy, very safe packed and good communication. module works perfectly. thanks.
excellent seller !

I sold my Black Hole DSP to @Onsturicheit. Smooth transaction. Fast payment and friendly guy. Thanks!

this user has left ModularGrid

nice, efficient ... happy to have done business with @Goldencatfish !

Thank @tFunk for the nice Black hole he send me. All with original box and manuels. Quick sending too. Happy

Just had a nice, normal transaction with @fletcher

Just received my 4ms QPLFO in the mail from @Jpald . An absolute pleasure to do business with this fine gentleman! The module came perfectly packed and shipping went super fast, especially considering it had to travel quite a few kilometers to get to my place. :D

Recently bought a module in perfect condition for a very fair price from the friendly @loopspool. Thanks a bunch. Highly recommended seller!!

And thanks a lot also to @pixfoil for a Random Source ncom; working perfectly. Thank also for the "special delivery service" to Berlin.

Bought an Intellijel Rainmaker from @Vincentttlaw, business was fast and easy, quick response, Thank You!

Bought a Mutable Instruments Yarn from @audiosphynx, very fast business, everything was ok, fast reply, Thank You!

Thanks @Drazen for the Sub6 mixer. Arrived quickly, and "like new" as described!

had an amazing experience with @Groove_Addict, super solid user!!! received a module in amazing conditions, top communication!!! thank you mate!!!

great transaction with @saywordsahn

SUPER fast shipping and great communication.

Cheers

Had a great transaction for a Rainmaker with @yufo
Very communicative, very nicely packaged/shipped. This was my first transaction through MG, and I was hesitant, but I couldn't have asked for better.

this user has left ModularGrid

Me @bobje did a good trade with @teamhobson
@bobje was the seller
@teamhobson was the buyer
thanks!

Thanks to:
@Kaneda87
@taifun
@damir501

All good! : )

Jan Dybała

Me @bobje did a good trade with @teamhobson
@bobje was the seller
@teamhobson was the buyer
thanks!
-- Bobje

@bobje is a wonderful seller and did me a great deal on a couple of modules. Thanks again!

Just bought the Mutable Instruments - Rings from @yochwired - very good and friendly communication and super fast shipping - (I got it the next day..!!!) I can only recommend this seller!

I had great and very friendly experience with buying the Chronoblob from trusty @Euxine.

...made a good deal with @eremitalf - thanks a lot!

@leoelectroid sent the module literally two hours after the payment, and was great to deal with all along. recommended.

Great experiences selling modules to @CFF3 and @Leane!

@Leane was very patient after USPS shipped to the wrong zip code, and delivery took a week longer than expected. Thanks Leane!

Many thanks

great experience and trustworthy seller

@jandybala all ok

Thanks to @SpaceyJimbo I bought a Phonogene off him and he answered all my questions politely and quickly (my first time using this marketplace), was completely reliable and fast with delivery! Good price too would happily buy from him again!!

big thanks to @HomoSonoinVivo, sent over from france a good quality ultra random.

and....

a late but big thanks to another two good traders

@mopoco for gifting me a trigger man in great condition and kindly did he add some extra value.
@tumulishroomaroom for sending over here a verbos module, also in mint condition and at a very reasonable price.

I bought from @robver , @bj_gzp and @Nuuttipukki
All reliable and friendly chaps! Recommended!

I bought a Erica Synths Midi Clock v2 from @Phaelam and have nothing but good things to say:
-Shipped damn near immediately, arrived 2 days after payment
-Timely and responsive communication
-Good deal
-Great packaging- Double boxed, double bubble-wrapped
-Module in exceptional condition, like new
Don't hesitate - 5 stars. Top marks. Top gear. 10/10. Gets the stamp. Approved.

@PinPinKula is a great seller!
Thank you!

Hej I recently made good experience with @mosley101 and @mikmanner.
Both very friendly contacts and fast shipping! thanks again

I had two weird experiences with @kansha who the other two traders (edit: a lot more suddenly since I wrote this) have great experiences with.

I bought an ER-301 which came with a component loose and rattling in the box, possibly broken off during transport but as likely to have been torn off when put into the snug bubble plastic bag. This was a year ago and after lots of back and forth, insisting everyone from the bag to the original seller, to the post office might have been to blame he settled on requesting insurance coverage from the post office. This was a year ago but no updates, no partial refunds ever materialised. I had to get the 301 soldered myself. I just assumed he was tired after the rather extensive dialogue related to that trade. Up unto the point the module turned out to be broke he was stellar but then he lost it.

Fast forward to today I jumped on a Three Sisters he was selling. He provided me with the wrong Paypal address (wrong domain, .de rather than .net which I sent for). I paid for that address while he pretty much at the same time sent a message correcting the Paypal which, well, I didn't register well enough (you'd think he'd be aware of his own email domain to begin with but apparently he needed me to more aware of the finer details of his correction for his incorrectly provided Paypal email). I did manage to cancel the payment but money locked down for 2-5 days, no big deal I guess but frustrating. I sent him an email saying something along the lines of "Wtf I sent it to the wrong address dude." which was enough for him to get combative while generously offering to hold the module for me (rather than the "ooooh sorry I messed up dude I'm sorry let's try again, forget about that Paypal fee I wanted to charge you and we'll work it out", or something)

If something goes really wrong expect to possibly end up in a worst of the internet styled argument, blame shifting, not pulling through on promises and no refunds or discounts.

Discussion thread about the trade:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=200785

I've had two bad experiences with this person. @accountboy

Communication is very difficult and childish even, just making private conversations public, is really not a good thing. I admit to have been stupid to send the wrong email address, but I've corrected this directly after and PayPal has all the options to provide a refund. So there is actually nothing wrong. Please read this tread, I have enough good experiences with other people.

I had two weird experiences with @kansha who the other two here seem to like.

@kansha sold my a MenQui DPLPG which is working perfectly.
very nice person to deal with, highly recommended

Here's the ER-301 from @kansha with capacitor torn off. I had to get help to fix the unit myself.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4na8o465m41d3k5/torn%20capacitor%201%20when%20received.JPG?dl=0

Module was wrapped firmly in bubble wrapping by the seller who does not assume liability for any potential malhandling while packaging himself. A year has passed since he said he would initiate a compensation request from the the post office. Meanwhile I have requested a little less than a 10% discount (I paid £908,40). He does not approve of this.

Bought modules from @kansha , @Jwiering , @adrienradio and all was well :)

Bought a uO_C lately from @kansha. Clear communications and a speedy turnaround made him a pleasure to buy from. Did business with him before and will do again. Thanks a lot mate.

Bought a Basimilus Iteritas Alter from @robocoder. Shipment from Japan to Belgium done in a breeze, organised by him in a way to avoid hurdles with custom. Packaging was incredibly robust and professional. For sure I would buy again from him with closed eyes! Thx again for the great & easy deal, man!