Just bought a Westlicht Performer panel from @MatrixModulator. All went well, so I have no hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

Thanks!

Bought some modules from @pibou - good contact and nice deal - thanks a lot!

Nice smooth and fast deals with @Hrtl and @aierror both fantastic.

Excellent experience with @uebl here. Very friendly and forthcoming guy and a breeze to deal with!

Nice and efficient deal with @ccvv!

Great to work with @RTFM , very friendly and fast communication and superfast shipping as well. Very honest pricing as well. thank you!

Good experience buying from @mrxndr - great price, quick dispatch, module in perfect condition. Thanks again!

Just received a Disting MK4 from @tomlaan. Nice communication, all good!

@aeonsilence

Fast communication and shipping, nice packaging, all good!

@octon

Bought a Roland Demora, great communication, excellent packaging, everything really good! Thanks

Purchased a Prizma v1 from @barebones - good comms, timely shipping, good packaging, module arrived as advertised and in good working order. Thanks!

Who's ace? @robocoder!

Thanks, Roberto, for making sure my module made it from Japan to The Bronx safely - you saw it had arrived before I did!

Cheers, Benton

@Triscus Nice nice nice, everything nice!

Just bought a PEG from @AlbertoBS and it was a really good transaction with very fast delivery in Europe.

bought a quad VCA from @bonjoey and it works great, arrived ahead of time! thanks Joey!

d

Nice deal with @Datachrome. Thank you!

I recommend @jonjonjon well and fast shipped modules

@yrn1 : good trader, nice experience !

@robodub

I bough him a M303 one month ago,
At the begining, everything was friendly, but since he got my money, he desappear.. Any news, no response anywhere, and of course, he doesn't send me anything..

I lost 230 euros, thanks a lot man.

Run away from him.
(Got all the proof if needed).

Take care.

@TimSon good buyer.
thanks!

Thanks @nuclearsound for the transaction! Great seller, fast delivery, perfect packaging ... highly recommended!

Excellent experience with @tomlaan.
Picked up a module from him, he took the time to let me try it out and we had a nice chat about his setup :)
Thanks!

Bought a 4ms DLD from @yalivec, perfect conditions, good packaging, and fast sending!
Good seller
Perfect thanks!

thanks to @thomasalanlee for Make Noise Maths! you can buy with confidence form this seller!

I made a few transactions over the past months, as well as seller and buyer. No issues at all, payment made via paypal and the delivery was rapid. Here are the good people I purchased my modules from recently. Thank you once again:

@Jack_Fresia, @smirnow, @zannielzynga, @Rendall, @NEGOROD, @makoz, @Chris_Da_Break

I made two transaction with @DBZK (Shapeshifter and HEX VCA) recommended buyer !

Just received a fantastic Wogglebug from @MKNaomi . Good communication, fast shipping. All good

ruibonito

Great experience with @Jonjonjon

Bought 4 modules - all good, great price, easy negotiation, fast and reasonable shipping. You are a champion!

I can recommend @igorsv @tos @BrokenBo. Good comms, items well packed and as described.

it was a pleasure to trade the "chimera" of WMD module with this swedish fellow @KNYST!
5/5
all the best daniel

Bought a few modules (via a different platform) from @GnudelZack
Great communication, everything as described. Recommended.

Just Bought Voltage Block from @tFunk
quick delivery, good communication,
Module in good condition.

Great seller

Bought a module from Belgium to Canada from @bj_gzp . Arrived in perfect condition quickly and he even paid more of the shipping cost than he needed to. Awesome seller!

Thanks @alibu for fast delivery of an almost mint Metropolis in a perfect timing!

Thanks @alibu for the 4ms SMR!
Perfect condition and good communication! Good seller!

received a SMR from @tomlaan today. good price, fast shipping, thank you

Bought a Doepfer A-160-5 from @Schroeder - module in perfect condition, very fast shipping, highly recommended seller.

I can whole-heartedly recommend @bj_gzp who not only was a quick and friendly person to do this business with, spent (as I can only imagine) countless hours navigating through the nine circles of UPS customer service for me when the forces of parcel shipping were stacked against me. Thank you!

Bought an ER-301 from @carci : module in perfect condition and I have never seen a module protected for transport so well. Perfect transaction, thanks !

Thanks to @Ridder for a great transaction, bought a Cwejman FSH-1 from him.

Good experience buying from @slight_92! Thanks!

Recently bought modules from @WALKER_ and @Ayman59, smooth transaction.

Hi,

Just discovered this thread but I've had so many good experiences on this marketplace:

Thanks to @restlessboy for the DFAM - a big package to send, arrived quickly in perfect condition!

Also @wirlebenmarlene for the Erica Fusion VCA2

@nickolsen for the Make Noise Richter Wogglebug

@thisisprisma for the Make Noise Moddemix

@Jungleofwires for the Noise Engineering Sinclastic Empulatrix (awesome module)

...and all my purchasers

@Tillman-Jex (uOC Black and Gold)
@GGeb (Strymon Magneto)

and many more!

Thank you @wazou, great comms and speedy delivery - recommended!

I bought a module from @Hougaard in mint condition, he is a good communicator and packaged the gear as safe as possible. Top seller i hope to buy from again.

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience buying from LudwigWals. The module he sent me was broken due to the use.
He was saying that he barely used it and it was in amazing conditions.

Bought a module from PinPinKula. Not the fastest to reply or send but trustworthy.

I bought a µO_C from @PinPinKula: excellent communication, very professional, sturdy packaging, top-notch quality (it looks and feels professionally made). I would definitely recommend and I'll buy again from him if I get the opportunity.

Made a trade with user vantablack

Very good communication and quick payment. vantablack was further a very patient buyer since the package got delayed.
Tack!

I bought a SMOG Antumbra from @ElectricMist and everything went very well. Great seller, friendly contact, and the module is in perfect condition and he packed it safely. Thanks!