Just bought a Westlicht Performer panel from @MatrixModulator. All went well, so I have no hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

Thanks!

Bought some modules from @pibou - good contact and nice deal - thanks a lot!

Nice smooth and fast deals with @Hrtl and @aierror both fantastic.

Excellent experience with @uebl here. Very friendly and forthcoming guy and a breeze to deal with!

Nice and efficient deal with @ccvv!

Great to work with @RTFM , very friendly and fast communication and superfast shipping as well. Very honest pricing as well. thank you!

Good experience buying from @mrxndr - great price, quick dispatch, module in perfect condition. Thanks again!

Just received a Disting MK4 from @tomlaan. Nice communication, all good!

@aeonsilence

Fast communication and shipping, nice packaging, all good!

@octon

Bought a Roland Demora, great communication, excellent packaging, everything really good! Thanks

Purchased a Prizma v1 from @barebones - good comms, timely shipping, good packaging, module arrived as advertised and in good working order. Thanks!

Who's ace? @robocoder!

Thanks, Roberto, for making sure my module made it from Japan to The Bronx safely - you saw it had arrived before I did!

Cheers, Benton

@Triscus Nice nice nice, everything nice!

Just bought a PEG from @AlbertoBS and it was a really good transaction with very fast delivery in Europe.

bought a quad VCA from @bonjoey and it works great, arrived ahead of time! thanks Joey!

d

Nice deal with @Datachrome. Thank you!

I recommend @jonjonjon well and fast shipped modules