Recenty bought from these sellers and had a very good experience :

@hussein / Shakmat Modular knight's gallop
= perfect !

@damir501 / Erica Synths Dual FX
= He had to send it twice because of the fact i forgot a number in the postal code.
= Thank you twice
= Thumbs down for PostNL : they had the correct city and street-adress, my phone and e-mail and they didn't even bother to contact me. Just returned it to sender.

@pawal / Intellijel Dubmix
= perfect !

I purchased a Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter from @uebl.
I received a module in mint state, packaged to travel the world and it was shipped super fast.
As icing on the cake, communication was great and he was really helpful, making sure I was set for success with my new module.

Highly recommended seller !

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Bought MN Tempi from @restlessboy. Quick delivery and well packed. Good seller. Recommended!

Thanks to @netr for a nice transaction.

Thanks @Powlow for the great Winter Modular Eloquencer. Quick delivery and well packed!
I recommend him as a seller.

Just received the TiNRS Wobbler module from @nosp. Communication was friendly, shipping fast and the condition of the module is very good. Thanks!

Only just been alerted to this thread.

Thanks to the following, all a pleasure to deal with, accurately described, and well packaged.

@GordonBleu for the Cursus Iteritas (it sounds evil)
@SleepyStevo for the 171-2v
@Silo99 for the 124
@Con_Radius for getting me started on this journey with my first purchase, Warps. It still surprises me on the daily what it's capable of

thanks to @rsillsley and @wazou, both very kind sellers who helped me begin this amazing journey into eurorack with modules in great conditions

i recommend @toneburst. great builder and a kind and uncomplicated seller, cheers!

I had a quite nice & responsive communication and smooth transaction with @LightsOfCeres. Highly recommended.
-- cereyanlimusiki

Me to...

Thanks to @pibou for the smooth transaction of a perfect Roland 521 VCF module!

bought a doepfer wasp filter from @afriendofken - quick shipping, very happy.

Thanks to @theartstrip for the 3x MIA, nice module, safe packaging.

Recently made a good deal with @suhovmodular, @proturboplus and @Zucker.

We now have a simple user rating system! See first post.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

I've bought modules from @phinland , @slowpilgrim , @Totes_Wizzard , and @yoyaforza , and I'm very happy with all of them. Swift posting and good communication.

@EmissariumSounds is a trusted buyer. Good communication. Recommanded

Brought Erica Wavetable vco from phinland Easy Excellent Seller Thank You

Brought Erica Wavetable vco from phinland Easy Excellent Seller Thank You

Thanks to @phinland for a super-smooth transaction - the Tiptop Audio One arrived fast and in tip-top condition. Excellent communication, too! Thanks a bunch, Phin! :)

I am inspired by birth, death and the events inbetween.

https://youtube.com/@aphewgoodman

Thanks to @phinland for a super-smooth transaction...
-- @aphew_goodman

Cheers Gabor, pleasure doing business! :-)

Stochastic Instruments Ltd.
Rethink Random//Perform Process//Create Chaos

Save the World Entire: Vegan
End the holocaust. Change our world with science.

thanks @phinpand for the beautiful shipment...

EQAH

thanks @phinland for the beautiful shipment...

EQAH

I had a good experience purchasing a Three Sisters from @Zucker.

Thanks to @nosp for the Tallin, I love this module. Fast delivery and a cool seller :)

Thanks to buyer: @ldwgbrgr
Friendly, very fast response and payment, would do business again :)

Thanks to @phinland for Ladik J120 comparator! Highly recommended.

Received a Pons Asinorum from @doomglue very well packaged, great communication, and works like a treat!

this user has left ModularGrid

Did some trades with @airfrankenstein , cool dude , fast & strong shipping , module in perfect shape : I absolutely recommend :)

I've purchased from @zucker a number of times recently. He is very helpful and friendly. Delivery was quick, packaging was great, and the items of high quality.

• 1 on this

• 1 on this!

@nosp is great. Very straight forward purchase and easy to chat things through with. Thank you!

bought a Triatt from @suhovmodular, all good and quick delivery.
sold a Maths to @Cortex, no issues, good buyer.
thanks to both!

Just received a dixieII+ from @Plexusgel , perfect condition. Very friendly and smooth transaction, very recommended.

Another purchase from @PinPinKula, for a uClouds and nRings this time. Once again, not disappointed.

Very good experiences with
@dara (ALM HPO) @NONETHELESS (ATOM) and @barfnox (Harmonic Oscillator).

@dadacore is a nice person to deal with, fast shipping and well packed, module as described...recommended seller !

@RTFM is for sure a pro builder, but also has a great musical and technical knowledge.
perfect communication, fast shipping, well packed...highly recommended seller !

I made some quite nice experiences by selling things to @zergon, @Draazith, @wiggler109346 and @dogzstar over the last weeks.

Super-smooth purchase of an ER-301 from @aze_007 - thank you, sir!

I can highly recommend @Ides as a seller. Super-friendly. Many thanks!

Just bought a WMD Fracture from @templar. Super smooth transaction and really quick postage. 100% recommend!

Had good transactions recently with @fluffymuff and @mszzz

Cheers!

also many thanks to @rsillsley for a Pulsar in very good shape! I will definitely would buy from hopefully in the near future

Sold Chronoblob2 to @mszzz great buyer, nice to deal with!

@rsillsley : very good trader ! Perfect !

Received a VSL VCF-74 from @He_lium. Super quick service and everything as expected. Top draw, thanks!

Just bought an ornament & crime module from Virgil. Great attention, super nice transaction and great built quality. Highly recommended.

thanks to @nnop. quick delivery, well packed and mint condition!