happy to buy from @nosp. quick delivery, well packed and mint condition!

Bought a uo_c built and sold by @usefulnoise. Arrived packed safe and sound, solid build, and no issues upon testing. Very happy, would buy again!

not happy with @killian95
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/123606
the package never arrived and the tracking said the parcel returned to sender.
despite several attempts the french post never replied or he never filed a claim or didnt check for the parcel or i dont know - because HE ISNT REPLYING ANYMORE. his name is Killian Vaissade.

Very happy to buy a Electron Fuzz Custom module from @yari !
Excellent communication and fast shipped.

Oh dear - I completely agree and finalise a sale with @Jonjonjon , go to PayPal him, and literally the second before I hit Pay he messages to tell me not to bother because he's now sold it to someone else. I explain that this isn't cool, but I hear nothing back, so I perfectly reasonably down-rate him...and he then retaliatorally down-rates me in response for doing absolutely nothing except calling out his poor behaviour!! People, we act with integrity and honour here. This is not cool at all.

Moreover, I think we need a system to discourage retaliatory rating, although I recognise that that will involve more work for the site managers.

Stochastic Instruments Ltd.
Rethink Random//Perform Process//Create Chaos

Save the World Entire: Vegan
End the holocaust. Change our world with science.

bought from @Zucker with no problems. friendly, very well packed and fast shipping. buy with confidence!

@aphew_goodman
bought a module very friendly very convenient and fast - can recommend

Perfect module, smooth transaction with @fredbo65.
Thanks a lot!

bought from @Liminal_boundaries, very fast shipping and mint condition!

Bought Verbos Multistage and Mordax DATA from @hadj
Very smooth communication and fast shipping! Thanks!!

bought Ladik S-180 and S-183 from @pawal. friendly communication, smooth transaction and fast shipping! thanks!

I bought a Make Noise Moddemix from @yari. Good buyer, very good packing, and very reactive! Module in mint condition
I also bought a Make Noise DPO from @aoxomoxoa again very good buyer, quick send and he even send me back some money as he over-estimated the shipping cost!!
2 very good experiences, I recommend both of sellers

Recently bought modules from @loopspool @dunk and @fredeke
Nice contacts and smooth transactions. All recommended sellers.

bought from @theartstrip and it was perfect! fast shipping and accurate shipping cost! buy with confidence.

Had a great experience with @Cosmonaut, both as a designer and builder of eurorack modules and as a seller of second hand items. Attentive, fast and honest. Greatly recommended.

Another smooth transaction with @He_lium

Bought a SSF Quad Atten from @jandybala - recommended seller!

Bought Erbe-verb from @fungophil. Nice contacts, quick delivery and well packed! Recommended seller!

I enjoyed an uncomplicated sell to @nosp thank you!

@joaozinho - great seller, safe packaging and very fast delivery from abroad!

I bought from @yari an Intellijel Morgasmatron and it was as new.
Excellent communication and fast delivery.
Highly recommended!!!!

Sold a module to @SamuelD: everything went smoothly, excellent communication.

fast shipping from @Draazith, was a pleasure !

I did not know this thread existed, so I am playing catchup!

I have had lovely, mutually respectful, kind, thoughtful and overall very good experiences with @Drakhe (sadly no longer with us - may he rest in sonic bliss), @SuperNiCd, @gfcalvi, @vantablack, @benrecords, @aphew_goodman, @Slocap, @Jonjonjon and @nepohlazen - all very good people and pleasure to trade with :))

I hope you are all safe and healthy!

Lots of love
Kel Xx

Bought a Batumi Xaoc devices module from @maciej83
Great guy, good communication, 10/10 reccomend

A

Smooth transaction and fast delivery for a Stereomix Toppobrillo from @maciej83

Got me a Furthrrrr Generator from @ak47exe, and yeah !!!
Last year I bought an Erica Black Octasource from him too.

Both modules were pristine, and the communication was good.

bought from @akaroid
great seller, very friendly and really helpful. you can trust him! :)

I just had great purchasing experiences with @rsillsley and @fredeke - can recommend both of them highly

Moreover, I think we need a system to discourage retaliatory rating, although I recognise that that will involve more work for the site managers.
-- phinland

It's also not easy to settle on a fair system. Every automatized system will have its flaws, and they would inevitably get exploited by some, and/or favor one party over the other. In the end, sites relying heavily on ratings (eBay, etc.) all offer the possibility to appeal to Human arbitration, which is something modulargrid's staff might not want to spend time on - and I may not want to pay for their extra work.

Besides all that, I just bought @klodifokan 's Nutella Tsunami and it's great.

Great transaction and communication with @Kanou. Highly recommended.

I did not know this thread existed, so I am playing catchup!

Same here, I'm fairly new to Modulargrid and so far I've had very good experiences with @wtkdwc, @NSOTB, @ShinySawtooth, @dork173 and @hadj.

Thank you all for making the beginning of my experience with Eurorack so enjoyable.

R.

Just bought Mutable Instruments Peaks from @AThousandDetails , great seller, friendly and the module is in excellent condition.
Highly recommended!

I bought a module from @Stolzer and it was a pleasure. Nice contact and it quickly arrived in great condition as promised.

@cowjj is an upstanding citizen and trusted seller! Buy things from them!

-- phinland

It's also not easy to settle on a fair system. Every automatized system will have its flaws, and they would inevitably get exploited by some, and/or favor one party over the other. In the end, sites relying heavily on ratings (eBay, etc.) all offer the possibility to appeal to Human arbitration, which is something modulargrid's staff might not want to spend time on - and I may not want to pay for their extra work.

Besides all that, I just bought @klodifokan 's Nutella Tsunami and it's great.
-- fredeke

Thank you Fred ;)

Really nice trade with @vlk

In these times of no cash it was nice to be able to trade a module with vlk, easy, respectful, could not ask for a better experience :))))

Also a really nice way to have the new module excitement without parting with any cash - brilliant!!

Bought a Module from @Subjected

Fast communication. Fast Shipping and the Module is in Perfect Condition.

Bought a Batumi module from @notwaving
Straight forward transaction, fast dispatch :)

Bought a Lifeforms Micro Sequence from @TechForze
Straight forward transaction, fast dispatch :)

I just purchased @txl879 's E560 Deflector Sheild and it's grand. Working great; cosmetically in the shape he described, so no surprise there. You can buy from him with confidence.

bought from @hadj
perfect seller, thanks!

Bought an ES-9 from @Drazen
Smooth sailing, and extremely helpful.

Thanks @Drazen!

@protomski bought a rainmaker from me, money transfer was in that second he said he wants to buy it, conversation with him was top notch, sadly he had to wait for nearly two weeks for delivery though I shipped asap, DHL said it is CoronaVirus guilt, whatever...
totaly recommend trading with him! :)

Make sure to avoid transactions with @PinPinKula. I paid them a deposit to build a couple of modules over 9 weeks ago, and all my attempts to find out when they will be ready have been met with rudeness and now silence. They originally told me it would be a 2-week turnaround. I don't mind waiting and was polite in all my emails. However, after 8 weeks I asked if they would pay my deposit back and they now seem to be ignoring me. It's such a shame a few bad apples try to ruin this otherwise positive community.

Bought a BLCK_NOIR from @fumarole, dispatch within one week, module is in perfect condition. Many thanks

Bought a Phonogene from @goutemouassa, fast dispatch, module is in good condition. Many thanks

Bought a Pittsburgh Modular - Lifeforms Primary Oscillator from @dombles, fast dispatch, module is in perfect condition. Many thanks

@damir501 sold me a broken module then refused to give me a refund or even look at a video of the fault.

@aze_007 bought my Tiptop Audio Z4000NS envelope generator. Great communication and super quick payment. Many thanks.