Bought a Noise Engineering Electus Versio from @tron23 and couldn't be happier - quick replies, super fast shipment and very nice communications - thanks a lot, 100% recommended!

Bought a Soma Lyra8-FX from @yochwired - highly recommended seller. Very fast replies and shipment, module in perfect condition.

Fine transaction with @Karus
Recommended !

As usual, smart contact and fine transaction with @Slim
Recommended Trader !
Thx for all :-)

Always happy to deal with @Jihel :)

Enjoy the module :)

Fine transaction with @Inzomnia
Thx !

I bought a NE Viol Ruina from @Thingue and everything was perfect. Very good communication and fantastic module.

Bought an ES-8 from @bassscience and had a great transaction...great communication and module was packaged with great care

JB

Bought a Erica Synths Pico VCO from @Slim and everything has been perfect. The module as described. Perfect packaging. Good seller

Thanks for an easy deal @ferranadsr

Enjoy the module and happy music 🙂

Fine transaction with @arson
Recommended Trader.
Thx !

Smart contact and fine transaction with @Thingue
Recommended Trader.
Thx for all !

Bought a Takaab 2LPG v2 from @39tutu and everything has been perfect. The module better than described. Perfect packaging. Good seller.

Fine transaction with @abozzelli via Paypal f&f.
Fast communication and shipping, careful packaging. Module in excellent conditions.

I just received my Klavis Quadigy (what a beast!) from @frits - the deal was super smooth, great communication and very careful packaging, recommended trader :-)

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Smart contact and fine transaction with @Mosko75
Recommended seller !

Bought a TipTop BD808 from @alex974 and everything has been perfect. The module as described. Perfect packaging.
Good seller.

I ordered a ZLOB Skew fade LFO to @RTFM and everything went perfectly. New module, well packaged and with a fast delivery.
He has a large number of DIY modules, perfect for those of us who are not good enough with a soldering iron.
Highly recommended seller.

I ordered a NONLINEARCIRCUITS Dual LFO/VCO to @RTFM and everything went perfectly.
Well packaged and a fast delivery.

@RTFM: highly recommended. Bought a Turing Machine with expanders. Since then, he's helped me a lot with DIY. Great guy to deal with.

I ordered a NONLINEARCIRCUITS Dual LFO/VCO to @RTFM and everything went perfectly.
-- ferranadsr

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube

I ordered a Intellijel TRIATT to @timoka and everything as described.