Made a good deal on a Function with @AVJR
It's the second module I buy from him.
He is very nice and quick to reply. Module was perfectly packed and in superb conditions (just like the previous module i bought from him)

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

Just bought an MI Links from @restlessboy.

All good. Good communication, item as described, reasonable price, well packaged and speedily dispatched.

Recommended!

a|x

recently purchased a z3000 from @kncmps. super service , would recommend to the community.

I had the pleasure of purchasing Mutable Instruments Peaks and Veils from @pabetancourt as my first purchase from a seller on Modular Grid. Great experience with accurate descriptions, great communication, with quick and well packaged shipping. A class act.

recently purchased mixers from @erstlaub. items looked new, service was how you want it and if that wasn't enough the price was keen.

@stoe had lots of patience with me and sold me a CP909. Obviously recommended!

Just bought the superb Delptronics Triggerman from @Soundgoon - extremely quick postage and really nice to deal with!

Stochastic Instruments Ltd.
Rethink Random//Perform Process//Create Chaos

Save the World Entire: Vegan
End the holocaust. Change our world with science.

I can concur - phinland great to deal with. Trade with confidence ;)

chiming in, @phinland very nice contact, quick and uncomplicated!

ps: i changed my name from penrose_riots to goldeg. quite a few over her on modgrid bought bits from me, and might also have left some feedback...

My brilliant 4ms Spectral Multiband Resonator just arrived from @Infiltrator - lovely guy to deal with, lightening postage, all tracked. Trade with complete peace of mind. :-)

@phinland
Excellent buyer. looking forward to deal with you in the future again.

Excellent transaction/trade with @behndy. Great guy to deal with.

Also a big shout out, thank you to @facklr a guru on modular, great guy who helped me through my initial struggles with figuring it all out.

Great deal with @GOLDEG - very nice to deal with, good coms, sent me the tracking number as soon as it was posted, and it all arrived safely! Please also see his post above detailing his name change from @penrose_riots

Just receive the Erica Dtech VCF from @Belleville
Excellent deal. Fast shipping !

Thanks a lot for your kind words, @Yochwired
Smooth, seamless deal indeed, fast payment, very good communication!
Fully recommended!

May I also recommend
@porphyrion
@demutant
@JoeLee
Great to deal with, thank you!

Had a very pleasant interaction with @Weepwow - thanks and enjoy the module.

Highly recommend @meltermusic - bought a module direct from him, fast shipping, smooth transaction, very knowledgeable, hope to deal with again.

I had a great purchasing experience with @oneirictomb

Good guy, honest seller.

Excellent transaction with @usefulnoise, quick ship great packing, hope to deal with again. 5-Stars.

Perfect transaction with @robocoder !!

Had a great transaction with @mexicane - recommended!

Great transaction with @Weepwow, ace buyer!!!

Great transaction with @richc90, best packaging I've ever seen (triple, basically).

this user has left ModularGrid

Great transaction with @asdfqwer , thanks!

great transaction with @yrn1, thanks!

great transaction with @mexicane , thanks!

Great sell to @bobje. Very good communication.

from what i can see here, everybody is doing good trades. nah, i don't believe there are rogue traders in this community. peoples faith is the real currency traded in these modular transactions right? what effect does a rogue trader, if there is one and i'm not saying there is, have on the community as a whole or your supporting the community by buying and selling kit ? how many wigglers use friends and family to pay for kit, taking a leap of faith with the wiggler in the community selling stuff they don't want anymore.

Thanks @Bobje for excelent trading!

I bought an ornament & crime module from Virgil (who also built it). Overall a very nice and easygoing person. The build quality was terrific as well. Highly recommended!

Bought an MI Clouds off @Euxine, all went well. Recommended seller.

Bought an Intellijel uScale v2 off of @alexanderL, which was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Questions were answered quickly, and he's quite courteous. Cheers!

Thanks @tFunk for the BI. Very cool and efficient guy !

Smooth transaction with @gusmns. Very responsive and fast payment. Hope to deal with him again!

Just bought the brilliant Make Noise Optomix v2 from @kansha aka Chris. Lovely guy, really understanding, module exactly as described, lightening postage, arrived the next day. Trade with complete confidence. Cheers Chris! :-)

Bought Intellijel µFold II from @WALKER_, Doepfer A-190-1 from @Subjected and Mutable Instruments Braids (DIY) from @PinPinKula.

Very nice communication, fast shipping and modules were in great shape. Highly recommended sellers!

I bought from @lumotint (Koma Field Kit Panel) & @clarinet (Intellijel Planar)

Both were very communicative and easy to deal with. The panel was dropped of directly and the Planar was shipped super fast/safely - totally happy with the items and the experiences.

Edit: this issue might find resolution after all. Removing my comment until then.

Just received 3 tiles from @22tape. Quick and super reliable transaction!

Big thanks to @Virgil for a beautiful build of the Ornament & Crime module. Quick shipping and good communication. Will definitely consider trading again.

from what i can see here, everybody is doing good trades. nah, i don't believe there are rogue traders in this community. peoples faith is the real currency traded in these modular transactions right? what effect does a rogue trader, if there is one and i'm not saying there is, have on the community as a whole or your supporting the community by buying and selling kit ? how many wigglers use friends and family to pay for kit, taking a leap of faith with the wiggler in the community selling stuff they don't want anymore.
-- joncharliefeathers
I usually ask for MW account or some other credible enough resource, easy to double check there and see what kind of stuff that person is posting, I've done dozens of buys here and no problems so far

I bought a Turing Machine MK2 plus the Pulses and Volts expanders from @granville. He promptly shipped the modules which were carefully packaged and were in perfect condition. Very reliable!

Bought a Buck Modular Drumfuck from @davidjames

Initiated the conversation just 3 days ago or so. Had the module shipped by the next day, arrived today in perfect condition. He sent a video of the module in action, communicated throughout the whole process, and in general was great to work with

Bought from these members, and everything was perfect:
@yoyaforza
@loorenz
@C3REAL
@bj_gzp
@A.S.
@Bohler
@OlivierWah
@vjaz

I bought a MI Rings from @maspaventi. Carefully packed, promptly shipped, module is in excellent condition! I can recommend @maspaventi as a reliable seller.

just received a tidy and well packed Phonogene from @moseley101 very friendly, w\o BS, prompt replying dude! 100% recommended!

Bought a Radio Music from KlangbauKöln from @Nnoiz
Everything was perfect!

Thanks to @Graal for a great and fast transaction, recommended buyer!

www.maspaventi.com

I have not taken the time to check the posts but if we encounter problems with a seller what to do? Forget and clench your teeth? Preventing who it is? I'm not a bitch but my patience and my Euros have a limit ...
And ; big thanx to ;
@wanne
@HypoGeo
@zoedevi
@tagomago
@aze_007
@robbert
@woutrous
@netr
reliable eurocrack addicts , cheers y'all !
verry sorry to @Triggas , had a big issue with my phone line at that time and could not give him the tracking number in time !