I purchased a Doepfer A156 from @bozemoj. The module was shipped promptly, was carefully packed and in excellent condition. I can certainly recommend @bozemoj as a reliable trader!

Purchased an MI Elements from @PinPinKula. Good price, solid build and military-grade packaging. Recommended

About to be poor...

Thanks to @mortalitydrag for the sale and careful shipment of ALM Akemie's Taiko which looks like a super module! :)

Bought the hihats from @tFunk. Perfect package, fast expedition, top seller! Will buy again!

this user has left ModularGrid

me ( @bobje) did a good trade with @zzkt . Thanks!

me (@bobje) did a great trade with @igorsv Thanks so much!

Just completed a transaction with @Nuuttipukki , fast payment, clear communications. Recommended buyer!

www.maspaventi.com

thanks @bobje for the solid transaction!

me( @bobje) did a good transaction with @tyuss

Good transaction with @bobje

me (@bobje) made a good trade with @igorsv Thanks for doing business!

Since we do not have a feedback/rating system for sellers and buyers on the marketplace yet you can use this thread to name the people you did good business with.
If you prepend an @ to a username, a link to the persons profile page will be generated.
The thread is searchable so it should be easy to find users with a good reputation over time.

-- modulargrid

Had a good deal with @zannielzynga, who sold me a Zularic Repetitor
qick and fast and very pleasant

Thanks for smooth and trouble-free transactions over the last half year to
@Arkodd
@echox
@kkkoma
@zfrucht
@sambal
@harvestman
@mexicane
@subjected
@hansownow
@zuvuku
@soundray
@MarkJelline
@kanou
@str101

Thanks to @mrtrip for a hassle free good transaction for the Korgasmatron!

Thanks to @Prophet for the super smooth transaction. Top seller. I hope to deal with him again.

I have improved the search function. If you search for a user in this thread only the posts containing the username are shown. The old behaviour showed every post and just highlighted the search term. It's easier now to find out if a user is mentioned.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Easy, smooth transaction with @loganmiley - Enjoy the NanoRand!

great deal with @roisner highly recommended seller.

Bought a WASP filter from @zvuku, everything went fine.

Very useful thread! I am new here, didn't have any deals yet! Just want to share contacts of reliable provider I recently co-worked with and could recommend to everyone, I got excellent optoelectronics here https://www.icrfq.com/category/30 .

Thank you very much to @robocoder, he sold me his Nano Rand, it all went very well!
I recommend him!

Thanks to @stin-g! Fair price, patience during the transaction, answered all questions, prompt shipping and excellent protective packaging. Condition of the module received was exactly as described...

Hi everyone!
I'm curious to know if anyone has had any bad experience buying from people on the grid? Is there anyway at all to know more about who one is dealing with? I'm a bit worried!
thanks

positive energy activates constant elevation

Me (@bobje) did a nice trade with @santasan; thanks a lot!

Recently had excellent transactions with @usefulnoise and @jonriley. Thanks much.

Sold my Pip Slope to the very friendly @ghee hgt. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

I have had excellent snag-free transactions with all the following members either as a buyer or a seller. All were courteous and prompt (whether with payment or shipping).

@zefzeed
@Aigor
@Johnesmoje
@vlk
@Klangtueftler
@lazertron
@miagranhoej
@juliendv8
@scott111
@Mumpitz
@mexicane
@Karl71
@tagomago
@Belleville
@bachelard
@loopino
@freespace
@Holti
@syah71

Had a smooth transaction buying from @Ian_C

Thanks,

Hey ya'll! Just received two DIY modules from @PinPinKula - very clean soldering work, plus a very nice and helpful guy with awesome looking house slippers!

Want to say thanks to @lowslab for Intellijel Metropolis. Super quick shipping and packaging is just a piece of art.
Highly recommend this person.

Just to add my 2p... Smooth & friendly sellers I did buy from over the last 6m or so:
@igorsv
@empirix
@damir501
@schroeder
@pibou
@highlight
@str101 (assuming the Disting will be ok :-) ).
Thanks all!

Recently bought a 2HP Batumi Expander from the friendly @echox. Thanks a lot for the smooth transaction!

Just got a MI Tides in great condition from @Yochwired. The contact was very friendly and shipping was fast. Thanks a lot!

got a Morpheus module from @Nuuttipukki ; great value, excellent shipping - clearly a bona fide seller

got a Doepfer clock divider from @robbert and it's a great guy. i asked to send to the wrong place, returned and he sent for me down to brazil. what a great guy!

@richc90 - got a NLC Sloth from him, has been a pleasure to deal with. Lightning fast shipment.
@iridite - purchased an Epoch Benjolin, all good!
@Triglav - purchased a modded A-171-2 - perfect!

Just received a microBraids from @Virgil (he built the module too)...everything just perfect!!!

Excellent transaction with @exper and packaging was superior. Hope we'll do more biz. Thanks.

@damir501

A very good seller, thanks!

thanks @rean1mator for the single vco. good seller

Thanks @yrn1 for what was possibly the fastest ever transaction on mg: Posted to paid in like 7 minutes. I recommend him for your trading needs. Straight up guy with exc comms and fast turnaround. Thank you!

@KaOsphere sold me an Intellijel Shapeshifter in really nice condition. Secure packaging and really quick shipping plus very friendly contact - I can absolutely recommend him for trades.

Great transaction with @annxia - arrived quickly and well packaged, works perfectly as described. Recommended.

Excellent trades with @zannielzynga and @owenjay , well packed and great communication.

I had a quite nice & responsive communication and smooth transaction with @LightsOfCeres. Highly recommended.

Had a very good transaction (local pick up) with @filipl. Very recommended.

bought a Z-DSP from @iridite. The transaction was first class. I would recommend with confidence if you were considering any of the modules available here.

(@kmacinski) Thanks to @lenni and @mnpzn for fast shipping and good packaging!

Had a great experience doing business with @dombles. Thanks!

Bought a module from @lenni and picked it up personally. Great guy and the module is in excellent condition.
Thank you.