It's not the end of the world or owt, but I've been getting a bit pissed of by people uploading custom shots of modules and replacing the ones that the manufacturer has uploaded.

Case in point are all the Mutable modules (amongst others), most of which have got various different shots of the modules, different shading, overblown colours etc, ( that is until I've just changed the majority of them back to the original ones that Olivier uploaded. Although they are renders and not photographs these are the ones that the manufacturer wanted. And as such they look much better when they are all uniform that way.

No doubt someone else will go and change them all back, but surely there's a way of locking the image that a manufacturer uploads, and if someone wants to upload their own one then they can still do so, but it will be private.

As I say, not the end of the world, just my ocd kicking in.

I just wanted to say while I'm here that this is an absolute killer website that I spend far too much time on, thanks a million for it.

Cheers.

Hey, completely understand the annoyance and I am not happy with the panel graphic ping pong, either.
But just to note: I have introduced the manufacturer approval feature, where manufacturers can lock their modules from further editing. That includes panel graphics.
Olivier and the other manufacturers can do this any time ...

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Ah, I hadn't realised that they could do that. I guess some manufacturers aren't too bothered about people changing the picture.
As I said, not the end of the world, I'm just a little (probably quite a lot) ocd about things like this.
I guess if they all keep changing I could just create my own private versions... Maybe this ocd is getting out of control... :)
Thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers.

Ah, I hadn't realised that they could do that. I guess some manufacturers aren't too bothered about people changing the picture.

I think most of them don't know about it, although I have sent every registered manufacturer a sloppy email :)

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net