Hi,

Can someone who owns this module let me know if it's as good in the "flesh" as it is on YouTube? It's looks rather special (more so than Clouds for my taste).

Second question - does anyone want to sell a used one? I haven't seen many for sale which must be a good sign.

Cheers.

Yes, it is one of those modules you'll probably never want to sell - I won't for sure. ;)
The character of the basic reverb sounds like a well executed delay tank - not bad at all, though there may be better ("more expensive") sounding reverb algorithms available. But the unique, outstanding aspect of this module is the practically artifact-free CV-modulation of every parameter, which makes it so valuable in the modular context.
Clouds is very different, conceptually. I did not receive my unit yet, so I can't compare its reverb.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm not looking for perfection but creativity. MN seems to be my main veil to this objective!

Really appreciate your message.

Cheers!

One of the most interesting things with this module I have found is the ability for self oscillation that is pretty undocumented.

I was 100% sold after a demo of it due to this. It's a pretty unique creative tool in itself with this

I've just seen a vid of it self osc, wow!

It's now jumped to the top of my list past the Mysteron - I better get saving...

Thanks guys!