April 2815:
- I have the PCBs at least, but the modules still have to be built:
- - from hexInverter:
4 x Ate Oh Ate Toms
1 x Nein Oh Nein Snare
a 2nd Nein Oh Nein Bass Drum
2 x sympleSeq
1 x seqSquared
my 2nd Jupiter Storm (the 1st one is in my 4U modular, along with my V1.4 Liquid HiHat)

• coming in the mail yet, are:
    • from Ladik:
      1 x Boolean
      1 x Q-010 Easy Quantizer
      1 x S-188 Clock Shuffler

September 2115 update:

In real form, all 3 rows in the above cabinet are mounted from the Right to the Left, with the signal path following the same routing

Top row:
- the triple Serge / CGS bi-polar switch that is in the same DIY panel as the Turing Machine, is represented by another manufacturer, here
- I expect the TipTop Trigger Riot to arrive from Moog Audio, late this week

Middle row:
- the two Serge / CGS Universal Slope Generators are DIY and represented here by a different manufacturer
- the dual SSM2044 4 pole LPF is DIY and represented here by a different manufacturer
- the Synthrotek Echo is expected to arrive later this week

Bottom row:
- the hexInverter 909 Bass Drum and 909 Snare Drum are both DIY, represented here by different hex panels
- the Music From Outer Space VCO is DIY and represented here by a slightly different model from the CGS manufacturer

Other modules that are being transferred into this New Europeans euro rack from my 4U cabinets, include:

• dual, triple Comparator from Serge
  • dual Voltage Processor from Serge
  • 2 more MFOS VCOs
  • 2 x CGS VCOs
  • 1 x Serge / CGS 8 step Programmer Sequencer with the Moog 960 Sequencer switches modification
  • 1 more triple Serge / CGS bi-polar switch
  • 1 x Serge / CGS 1973 VCF
  • 1 x MFOS 2 pole State Variable Filter

and quite a bit more but I've run out of time, for today.

December 0115 update:

Row #1 - left most: the Doepfer A-149-1, A-149-2, A-137-1 and Expert Sleepers Disting Mk2 are on their way to me, as I type.

Row #1 - the left most VCO is a Music From Outer Space 1V/oct. VCO converted to Euro format
Row #1 - the dual SSM2044 is only a panel that I found here. It's my Deathlehem / Barry Klein dual SSM2044 LPF
Row #1 - the 3 Pure VCAs are used to represent my 3 x CGS / René Schmidt triple input VCAs
Row #1 - the ES-12 bipdirectional switch is a Serge / CGS triple bi-directional switch

Row #2 - the 2 left most VCOs are Music From Outer Space 1V/oct. VCOs converted to Euro format

Row #3 - the pair of Universal Slope Generators are 2 x Serge / CGS USGs that I converted to Euro format

Also missing from this picture are:

• Serge / CGS - 8 Step Programmer / Sequencer with Moog 960 Sequencer Play / Skip / Stop switches, for each step, for EACH direction (forward / reverse)
  • A second Serge / CGS triple bi-directional switch
  • A Music From Outer Space Echo Rockit

The 3 of them are mounted in a standard Serge 17"x7" cabinet, on top of the euro cabinet.

July 2416 update to my modular:

• HexInverter 909 Bass Drum and 909 Snare Drum have been removed (partly for panel space; partly for power consumption)
  • 3 x CGS / René Schmitz VCAs have been removed (un-removable 'thump' in at least 1 of them; output levels are too low from all 3. Replacing with VCAs from someone else / non-DIY)
  • the 2 x Serge USG's up above ARE DIY CGS / Serge USGs
  • the 2 x SSM2044 LPFs up above ARE, DIY
  • the 3 x basic VCO's above are Music From Outer Space VCOs (R.I.P. Ray. :( Thanks for everything! )
  • the Mutable Instruments Peaks and Branches modules will be here from my supplier tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't know exactly where in the cabinet, they'll be placed yet
  • the triple bi-directional router is a CGS / Serge DIY one and is non-functioning. There is a 2nd one that IS working, in another cabinet, below the one above.)
  • there is an 8 step CGS / Serge Programmer / Sequencer with the Moog 960 Sequencer Play / Stop / Skip switch for each step, for EACH direction, in the cabinet below
  • there is a Music From Outer Space Echo Rockit in the cabinet below

I still haven't moved any other 4U / Serge panel modules into the New Europeans modular, from The Deathlehem Machine modular. I don't know if I will be, as I may be moving AWAY from DIY modules, completely.