Hi guys, I've seen a lot of these modules on the marketplace and I'm starting to think there is a reason why lots of people are getting rid of it, but it seem to me like an interesting module.
Can any owner or ex owner give me any thoughts about it?

Cheers

I personally love the thing, but I can see how it's not everyone's cup of tea as Karplus Strong synthesis does rather stand out.

That being said, it being MN ensures that there is a TON of modulation options available ehich makes it incrediably organic. I like the switch from beautiful pluck (kind of it's "default" sound) to harsh digital noise with everything inbetween. Dual 1v/O & excite inputs can produce some amazingly complex sounds and crazy duophony.

I'm sure the sale of MN's tELHARMONIC has spurred a few to sell, however, it's probably a great time to get one as you'll probably end up picking one up for £150 with some gently bartering.

BUT you'll need a sweet analogue VCO (or 2) to support this module, it's a tad too unique to be a stand alone single VCO which may have truened some ppl off. I've also heard some complain about the tracking, however, it's odd behaviour is the reason I want to keep it - it does stand out in the crowd!

Obviously check out the MN online demos on YouTube.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply John, I did check the videos and I find the module quite interesting, but my experience tells me that when so many people sell something that much and so quickly something has to be wrong.
I'm glad you love it though, to each its own right? :)
I'd love to try it myself!