Don't edit pages with bullshit prices in order to sell the module for more. You can ask whatever You want, but it costs a lot less than 5000 bucks or 320 euros, around 200 usd/ 180 eur. Gosh, what a dickhead moves.

nice sounding module btw

Don't edit pages with bullshit prices in order to sell the module for more. You can ask whatever You want, but it costs a lot less than 5000 bucks or 320 euros (I'm looking at You Holti), around 200 usd/ 180 eur. Gosh, what a dickhead moves.

nice sounding module btw
-- Endorfinity

Frequeny Central lists the price for an assembled module to £210, which roughly translates to 290 €.
Waverider Digital VCO on Frequeny Central
To be fair, I don't see that Holti tries to sell it?

It should be clear that MG tracks all changes of specs open visible for everyone
Change Log

Nonetheless any manipulation of prices will set me on rage mode

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

£210 that's for mkI, the cost of parts, panels and pcbs for mkII far below that. people should not be fooled

Frequeny Central lists the price for an assembled module to £210, which roughly translates to 290 €.
Waverider Digital VCO on Frequeny Central
To be fair, I don't see that Holti tries to sell it?

It should be clear that MG tracks all changes of specs open visible for everyone
Change Log

-- modulargrid

Schneiders Laden is asking 325,- for the new module at this time.
On the Module Detail Page there is no hint on panels and pcbs. So I just checked the price for an assembeled module.
http://www.schneidersladen.de/de/catalogsearch/result/?q=waverider
The time I was searching, I didn't see there was a version MKII. Sorry for the mistake!
Peace

Please don't confuse mkI and mkII modules. mkII is much-much-much cheaper.

Peace

Schneiders Laden is asking 325,- for the new module at this time.
On the Module Detail Page there is no hint on panels and pcbs. So I just checked the price for an assembeled module.

http://www.schneidersladen.de/de/catalogsearch/result/?q=waverider

What did I do wrong?
-- Holti

-- modulargrid

That was a general statement, not directed at Holti.
Can we agree that all was a misunderstanding and no harm was done?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Yep!

4sho