Hi, I'm Lynn

I've been tinkering w synths since I was around 14 (playing w FLStudio's Wasp VST) and right now have an Arturia Minibrute and a Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1 (4 Pole Mission, pre-built)

I've been interested in modular synths since I started learning about synthesis in high school (I'm 29 now btw) and have wanted to build a Eurorack system for years now. I have this long term plan to build a Eurorack system based on 3 Happy Ending kits, I would like some feedback on the rack I've designed here ModularGrid Rack

I kind of think right now that the amount of sound generators is overkill, and kinda shows that my favorite aspect of sound design is just messing around w a large variety of tones (I love spectral music but also just loove sweeping waveguides/wavetables)

I don't know what sorta logic/clock/sequencing etc modules I need to get the sounds that I want to make (emphasis on melodic/harmonic ideas w a lot of timbral variety, wanna avoid shotgun effects or anything overly bleepbloop I suppose) so I'd like some feedback on that in particular

Thanks in advance for all yr help