Hi all,
I mainly do beat oriented music, shifting from harsh-sounding techno to bassline heavy EBM. Currently producing with a Vermona DRM MKIII, Moog Minitaur, Dreadbox Erebus V3 and soft synths. With a few pedals that I mainly use to distort the DRM.
I usually layout the sequencing on a Beatstep pro and do the final sequence adjustments in Ableton.

As I'm running out of space, the proposed rack will expand my drums with the Intellijel Plonk, add an acid-type bassline, and the Piston honda for those big and harsh wavetable sounds that they do.

My questions is in regards of the modulation sources that I have selected and the empty space that i still have on the rack. I'm I good with what I have? What else could I add. I know I will probably need some Midi to cv type of module or Expert Sleepers stuff.
Perhaps some Attenuverters?

What do you guys think?

Here's the link to the rack:
ModularGrid Rack

Your link doesn't work correctly.

Your link doesn't work correctly.
-- Ronin1973

Apologies, it's fixed now.

How do you intend on mixing audio signals and attenuating/mixing CV?
Output?
Do you plan on having a clock source?
I would have a couple of traditional ADSRs in the rack even if you're going to keep the Zadar.
Noise sources?
Additional utilities will eventually be on your list.

Plan to have a bigger rack than this. The amount of HP you've left yourself just won't do. Eurorack systems grow.

How do you intend on mixing audio signals and attenuating/mixing CV?
Output?
I would have a couple of traditional ADSRs in the rack even if you're going to keep the Zadar.
Noise sources?

Plan to have a bigger rack than this. The amount of HP you've left yourself just won't do. Eurorack systems grow.
-- Ronin1973

Noise sources?
-- Ronin1973

For the audio signal, my interface has enough I/O so it's not a concern.

I'm definitely short on attenuation and CV mixing. The Erebus has a noise source as well as one s&h and VC Amplifier with attenuator and inverted outputs. Not enough (I usually use the VCA on the Erebus for it's own patches) but in my style I rarely use all the instruments in one track so maybe I can share it for the time being.

I can send clock, cv, gates from the Beat Step Pro too.

I already have this rack so, by god, I will fill it and then move on to another rack if I need to. Im just looking at the best compromise for this rack so it's usable for the time being. Perhaps a smaller sequencer than the voltage block, which would allow me to add more utilities. I'll probably get rid of the 8hp clouds clone since, while fun, it's not essential to me.