Wow, that's fantastic! I want more of that :-)
How and with what did you patch that NW-1 from Waldorf?
Kind regards, Garfield Modular.
Thanks a lot! I appreciate your nice comment!
I actually made the patch like a long time ago, I just recently decided to make a video for it. So I am afraid I don't remember exactly what I did anymore.. However, I most often patch the NW-1 into Belgrad, using some low pass filter with pretty much res. And in this case I think I patched it into my VCA and controlled that with stages using a 6 stage envelope. And out from the VCA into Tapographic Delay with custom taps and high res and modulation later on in the track.
Belgrad was probably modulated by the output of Stages "stages". And so was probably also the NW-1.
What I like to do with the NW-1 is to find a subtle wavetable and set the key track to 50%, then I attenuate spectrum and brilliance and manipulate them manually during the performance. These days I instead use a Zadar and leet it solely modulate the NW-1.
At least that's my guess because that's what I usually do :-). But generally I don't reson very much, I use som initial logic when I patch guessing what might work, and then I just listen to my intuition and what I like or not.