alt text

Here is my first eurorack module project for an industrial style.(I would use my Beatstep Pro as a sequencer)
Can you give me your suggestions please

I really would appreciate your help and advice.

It's...OK, I suppose. The problem is that you haven't explained which industrial music you're trying to do; EBM will have rather different requirements than traditional, old-school Industrial.

Industrial and techno, for exemple i like

I just changed my configuration
alt text

Techno Jam ! BY Erica Synths

Equipment used
Erica Synths :Drum Sequencer, Bass Drum, Hi-Hats D,Pico Drum , Black Hole 2, Dual FX, Mutable Instruments : Stages, Marbles , 2HP : Verb, Qu-Bit : Chances, Scanned, Noise Engineering : Loquelic Iteritas Percido, ACL : Dual State Variable VCF

I would suggest to get a smaller plaits module and clouds module so you have more space for future modules. Plus 2 modules that i highly recommend is is the vult freak and the fx aid xl plus i recommend 1 or 2 mults to split cv signals

Ah i see you have a mult but it is way to big for a small case. I would ditch the ripples get a freak instead. If it is for studio use you don't really need the mixer adsr i would also recommend from 2hp. Generally unless you plan to build a monster case every hp is essential. Plaits and Manis have already a vca in them so i would ditch veils and get also a smaller vca for example 2hp for the spectrum module. Or get altogether a vca with build in envelope like the pico mod.

ModularGrid Rack

This is my rack so far i make industrial techno. I use it along a with a Tr 8 run through a distortion pedal. With the Mysteron i am not so happy since the soundpalet is not so big. Next modules will be plaits and clouds then Loquelic Iteritas Percido , cursus versio, mimetic digitalis and 2hp hat. I am also planning to sell the milky way and get another fx aid xl. Sequencing i am with beatstep pro and korg sq-1