NOTES TO SELF
Make sure that all the modules are immediately playable. Remember that is why I am building this thing - to allow myself an outlet for spontaneous creativity. I don't want to be able to plan or save anything.

I envision using this setup in the following ways:

OPTION 01A
- Create soundscapes on Arbhar with inputs from either the internal microphone, Disting MK4, or my phone.
- Run Plaits into the Grandmother noise input as third oscillator. Play Grandmother keys into Mimeophon for delay.
- Use Pam's, Maths, SumDif and 3x VCA for modulation of everything.
- Arbhar and Grandmother/Plaits into XOH for final mixing, after Mimeophon.
*Alternatively, with this option I could use the modular sequencer to sequence Plaits separately for periodic input or baseline. Mix Plaits and Grandmother in SumDif before sending to XOH.

OPTION 01B
- Same as Option 01A, except run Arbhar through Mimeophon instead of Grandmother.
- With this setup, I may want to use the Disting for effects on Grandmother.

OPTION 02A
- Create soundscapes on Arbhar with inputs from either the internal microphone, Disting MK4, or my phone.
- Use the modular sequencer and Pam's to make drums from Plaits.
- Play Grandmother keys, or maybe don't and this option is just drums over the soundscape.
- Mix Grandmother and Plaits drums in SumDif, probably after Mimeophon.
- Arbhar and Grandmother/Plaits into XOH for final mixing.
*With this option, consider running Plaits through Grandmother for filter.
*Run either channel through the Mimeophon.
*If I don't want to buy a modular sequencer, I could use the Grandmother sequencer, if I don't intend to play Grandmother.

OPTION 02B
- Play Arbhar with Grandmother keys through V/Oct, using inputs from either the internal microphone, Disting MK4, or my phone.
- Use the modular sequencer and Pam's to make drums from Plaits.
- Run either channel through Mimeophon
- Arbhar and Plaits into XOH for final mixing.
*With this option, I could also sequence Arbhar with the modular sequencer, leaving the Grandmother free to play over top of everything. In this case, mix the Grandmother and Plaits signals in the SumDif before the final mix in XOH.

OPTION 02C
- Use Pam's to create drums with Arbhar and inputs from either the internal microphone, Disting MK4, or my phone.
- Run Plaits into the Grandmother noise input as third oscillator. Play Grandmother keys.
- Run either channel through the Mimeophon.
- Arbhar and Grandmother/Plaits into XOH for final mixing, probably after Mimeophon.
*With this option, the modular sequencer may be free, so Plaits could be separate for use as periodic input or a baseline.

OPTION 03A
- Run Plaits into the Grandmother noise input as third oscillator. Play Grandmother keys into Arbhar, then pass everything through Mimeophon.
* With this option, I could keep Plaits separate for periodic input or even drums. If so, select one of the channels to run through the Mimeophon, then send both signals to XOH for final mixing.
* I could also consider going into Mimeophon first, then pre-mixing and send everything into Arbhar before final mixing. I kind of doubt this would be a worthwhile sequence, but it might be worth trying.

OPTION 04
- Take any of the above options and pre-mix everything in the SumDif so that everything can be processed through the Mimeophon for crazy noise creation.

*There are probably other options, but these are the most interesting I can think of to start...

MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS
If I need more HP for a different sequencer or a Links/Kinks, there are smaller VCAs. I just want to make sure they cascade to allow for signal mixing. I really may want to get an Ornament and Crime. It has a sequencer and many other modes. I have heard that many people had trouble with their Prisma+ Sequencer. There is a new model coming - maybe it will fix the issues.

The Disting MK4 can be used to play samples into Arbhar, as a stereo filter for Arbhar (stereo filters are rare), for recording the music I create, for effects on Grandmother or Arbhar audio signals, or for any of the other utilities. I may want to fit another into the system.

Find a sequencer that is enjoyable to use, like the Lifeforms Micro Sequence, which uses sliders for immediate control of the pitch of each step. The programmable ones look like a nightmare to use. The Micro Sequence does pitch, but it doesn't sequence gates. Do I want a sequencer that does both? The Micro Sequence leaves only 8 HP for my VCAs, though.

The VCA I get should have offset (can this also be called gain?) so that I can "locate" the waves of LFO's to accurately control my CV inputs as intended. There are many 8 HP VCAs, but I can't figure out if any of them do this. It appears that the Happy Nerding 3x VCA has these offset controls.

The SumDif looks like a great 2 HP mixer. However, it has no attenuators, so it will be very difficult to mix the Grandmother and Plaits at appropriate levels. It may be possible if I can patch an attenuator into the Level input on Plaits, then I can at least control the level of one versus the other, and finally the level of both together versus Arbhar in the XOH. This isn't ideal, but it might work. I should probably just switch the SumDif out for a 2 HP mixer, though...I'll have to investigate with the actual modules to see.