Early Dec: Put the IKEA Rast on my Christmas list. Should be a slam dunk since it's cheap.

Dec 18: Power One HCC-15-3 is here.
Dec 19: Picked up a switch that's lighted, both when on (green) and off (red).
Dec 21: Ordered a set Vector rails (enough for 6U @ 104 HP), a fused (1-pole) IEC socket, and then ordered some IDC connectors for DIY wiring up some 22 gauge power cables for the modules in my system.
Dec 21 (update): Just started my system with a Doepfer A-119 envelope follower module!
Dec 22: Picking up M2.5 hex nuts and M2.5 x 6mm bolts from the local Grainger.

Currently working on:
Seriously considering going from the Power One to a fuse block to aluminum distribution bars, ala Hinton Instruments. Need to do some research on this, if there are any active components that are needed beyond the PSU or not.

Got a Unicorn account so I could keep track of everything in my current rack here, and do some tweaks to my future (HUGE) rack that I'm building.

Rows 1 & 2 are my current system, and rows 3 & 4 are going to be a mix of Intellijel 1U (row 3) and Erthenvar/Pulp Logic (row 4)

Row 5 is the growing collection of modules that don't currently have a home. Considering putting together another Rast and fitting it with a couple HEK's for rails and another Synthrotek passive buss board.

Row 6 is the backlog of SDIY projects I have yet to assemble. Yes, I have 4 Ripples PCB's, as I am a total
noob to SMD work.

Rows 1 & 2 are my current system, and rows 3 & 4 are going to be a mix of Intellijel 1U (row 3) and Erthenvar/Pulp Logic (row 4)

-- DJMaytag

Hey just a heads up, not sure if you know this or not, but the Intellijel 1U modules only fit in Intellijel racks (they're slightly smaller then everyone else's 1U modules).

-- DJMaytag

Hey just a heads up, not sure if you know this or not, but the Intellijel 1U modules only fit in Intellijel racks (they're slightly smaller then everyone else's 1U modules).
-- Osten

Yes, I am aware of this. I was going to use two different brackets, a 1U Intellijel bracket for row 3, and a 1U Erthenvar/PulpLogic bracket for row 4. I'll probably have to DIY a bracket for the Intellijel row, since no one currently sells an individual 1U bracket for Intellijel sized modules.