Here we got a new Midi controller, at the Kickstarter backer support.
I think that it is interesting to integrate whit modulars. They included recently CV/Gate whit pitch and velocity.
Take a look at the project...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/torsoelectronics/t-1-expressive-algorithmic-midi-sequencing/posts/2865472

Maybe a new flavor for modulars.

Cheers.
Pablo

CV/Gates on T-1
23 hour left

So, If anyone interested
Take a look
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/torsoelectronics/t-1-expressive-algorithmic-midi-sequencing/posts/2878481

Not yet, it's not. The site lists the CV/gate/vel and clock I/Os as a stretch goal, not available in the present version. And this was probably a big mistake on the developers' parts, given the amount of similar devices available that have that connectivity already.

It's not that this wouldn't be a useful device, mind you...I just think that the developers should've considered that connectivity from the beginning, not as an afterthought.

Hi Lugia,
Yes, you right about the process of design.
But I think that they make the process of this way, for being a part of the crowdfunding paltaform to go ahead with the project.
Honestly, the design of the piece looks really strong and functional, I trust the Nordic industrial vision. Look like Elektron product.
I decided to be part of Backers and trust in the work of these guys. Lets take a chance for good design.
We will see Lugia, really appreciate your opinion. Maybe Beatstep Pro form Arturia be the most similar product.
Cheer Lugia!!
Great regards,
Pablo

Hi Pablo,

In context with modular synthesizers I agree here with Lugia, not having at least CVs & gates out and in or at least a clock in, is a big miss from a design phase point of view.

The Arturia - Keystep Pro or the Endorphin.es - Ground Control (a Eurorack module by the way) have this already... granted, I am waiting already a year or so for the Ground Control that still hasn't been released and recently has been postponed till October...

Some basic ideas and concepts sounds indeed interesting but so pity of this missed chance :-(

But please let me know once you have found the ideal sequencer for modular, I would love to know since I still haven't found the ideal one; though the above two mentioned ones come quite close (but haven't tested them yet).

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Garfield,
Thanks for your opinion too! Endorphin products are really amazing. I will take a look about Ground Control! I liked that it is a module. Because Im looking for a little controller to mount an little system for performances. Maybe Polyend PRESET module. To sequence rithms I though in Circadiam of tiptop. But it doesn’t sequences notes or different scales and them my system become more bigger. I tink that T-1 could be a new option, I mean that T-1 can mix rithm and melodies. Well, every opinion can help me!
Thanks for your time again, and Apreciate your answer.
King regards,
Pablo