Here is the newest installment of my ongoing glitchy lo-fi modular synth and dual VHS project. This one turned out kind of trippy (flashing light warning).

Hi Farkas,

He, he, very creative and interesting visual effects :-) Good that you warned us ;-)

From a music point of view everything done by modular? If yes, those samples by Disting?

I am curious to see what you come up with next :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Garfield. Yes, all modular. The glitchy vocals were actually from the speech algorithm on Plaits with modulation from Ochd. No samples on this one.
Have a great weekend.

Hi Farkas,

Wow that's impressive, all modular :-) Interesting how you "processed" the vocals with Plaits and via the Ochd. Looks like this Ochd I am going to put that module on my wish list :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing the details and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks as always for checking it out!
Just about anything I share here is just a single live take with only my modular setup. I rarely do any overdubs and usually just use GarageBand as a tape recorder with very little post-processing. I'm not averse to doing things more professionally, but I'm just having fun with this limited lo-fi approach right now as a way to challenge myself and learn.
It seems Ochd is turning out to be one of those "must-have" modules. In some way or another, it has made its way into every patch I've done since I got it. Best $190 I've spent in a long time.

Really digging the synths around the 40 second mark ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ nice work here.

Thank you troux. That was Rings in the Roland RS09 string synth Easter Egg mode. I use that mode more than the standard Rings sound.

I've been thinking to get a Rings but I just dropped literally a zillion dollars on Random*Source Serge, so maybe not lol. I should move it up the list though.

You will enjoy the Serge stuff a lot more than Rings, for sure. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to it!