this user has left ModularGrid

Happy Friday,

Made some crazy weird soundscapes tonite using Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas with BIA and Kermit

Hi Sacguy71,

Looks like you had a fantastic Friday night :-) I still enjoy your videos and looking at you at work, it also shows me how modules can be used as well as it shows modules that are not always easy to get at the other side of the ocean ;-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah working from home and the COVID lockdowns give me lot more free time at home to do stuff and getting into modular is a fun albeit expensive hobby. Then again, I used to take 5k overseas vacations twice a year so the money spent there went to modular gear which lasts. I am fortunate to be able to get modules for less living here in the USA and many modular firms respond quickly to my questions which is nice. Check out European companies they make lot of great gear probably less for you being in Europe like Befaco, Expert Sleepers and Xaoc Devices all are based in the EU/Europe I believe.

Hi Sacguy71,

Yes those are European brands indeed and you forget one important one, Erica Synths ;-) Also European stuff. But you know the saying right? The grass always looks greener at your neighbour, in this case the North American modules look greener than those here in Europe ;-)

Since you like to travel overseas, perhaps we can meet once at the Superbooth once this virus thing is over? Then you can take a suitcase full of European modules back home, ha, ha! :-)

Have fun with your modular stuff, I am going to grab some sleep (getting 4 am here), cheers, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

@Garfield,

That would be great. I would probably end up leaving Europe with a new Erica Synths Techno System!