Thoughts on completing this? I was considering buying another oscillator?

Do you plan to use any external controllers?

I've honestly just been using a Korg Sq-1 to sequence/control everything. It's a primitive setup but I'm really liking it so far. I originally bought the Lil Monster as a second oscillator for my Microbrute and then spiraled out of control from there...

Whatever works for you is alright by me. Both the sq-1 and the mircobrute can talk CV so you should be good to go. Oh and as far as completeness -- modular synths seem to be preliminary by nature!

Qu-Bit has some cool 2HP stuff that might pique your interest, namely the utility EON and a 2 HP analog VCO, which is coming out soonish.

If you're into really nasty timbres, Synthrotek makes an affordable wavefolding filter called DIRT.

I'm not familiar with the SQ-1 but I wonder how the brute's sequencer would interact with the brainseed. I'm thinking maybe duphonic?

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Hey! So, I grabbed a Division 6 Mult and ordered the EON, definitely had my eyes on that one. Also Purchased a Kappa V2 by Dreadbox, so I've been using that to control everything lately. Thanks for the advice!!!

I think the multi was a good move, actually I should have suggested you one! Wow, the Kappa pretty cool. I didn't know anyone made a desktop step sequencer in that form factor. Enjoy that stuff!