Hello I got a behringer 182 sequencer and having trouble tempo syncing it ableton.
I have a behringer neutron, arturia beatstep, arturia keystep. PC running ableton 10, presonus 24.4.2 and a moog Subharmonicon on the way.
Can someone help me how or what I need to do to get the 182 sequencer to sync.
Many thanks Rickard

Could you explain what you've tried thus far? There's a few ways to use these, but unless we can see what you've tried already, we could wind up rehashing things you've done already. Or, conversely, if you HAVE done this right and still don't get a proper result, that could indicate a fault with the module or whatever you're using to get a clock from the PC to the sequencer.

Tried the gate out and the cv out from the beatstep but can't get the behringer 182 sequencer to sync to the tempo i set in ableton,

there's an audio impulse file (kick) provided by Make Noise - download this - paste it into your project as appropriate and play it out of your audio interface into the sequencer

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

u need to put the sequencer in step mode. Then send a clock to the trigger input :)