hi! I wanted to put together a small rack to use with my O-Coast and Drumbrute Impact. This is what I have in the rack so far and try to mess around with it every day for a bit to see how everything works together and what needs to be added/changed.

ModularGrid Rack

I have a reverb pedal I quite like (Ocean's 11), so I have a SND/RTN for that as well as using my NTS-1 as an effects unit from time to time. Everything gets mixed in an external Dude Mixer which goes out to either phones or my H4n recorder. I also use a SQ-1 from time to time to add movement, don't love it but don't hate it either. I like the forbidden planet, but don't love it.

The Drumbrute Impact is the master clock into the Tik Tok for the rest of the system.

I mostly make sound beds for video and some pieces of incidental music for various projects as well as a good cathartic jam now and again. I use a keystep as an controller with a Keystep 37 on pre-order. The O-Coast is pretty awesome for adding in modulation and other functions not in my rack. I also like taking the Drumbrute Impact's FM Drum signal out and run it thru the Viola Ruina as a low rent bass line.

I know I would like another 1u sized LFO and/or oscillator (like the Syinsi tiles) and a usb power tile for the NTS-1. A Sloth Chaos tile looks fun as well. It seems to me that the Clep Diaz's like to run in pairs?

Feels like I'm missing something on this rack and the more I read/watch the more I want...LOL!

Thanks for looking and thanks in advance for the suggestions.

One warning: the Syinsi tiles use the "original" format, and Intellijel's tiles are based on a slightly different spacing. They WILL NOT work in an Intellijel-spaced tile row...and vice versa.

One warning: the Syinsi tiles use the "original" format, and Intellijel's tiles are based on a slightly different spacing. They WILL NOT work in an Intellijel-spaced tile row...and vice versa.
-- Lugia

well...tbh, if you just screw in the top screws of an Intellijel module...it fits fine and the cover will rest on the lower rail. my 2 Intellijel modules are rock-solid and don't wiggle at all. it's literally 2mm or so. I saw someone lock down a steppy like that in the same case - figured I would try and had a good return policy from the guy I picked up the 1u's from. Also, the intellijels are powered by the usual power connections and not that weird 3 strand one like the Pulp/Syinsi ones. So I like them moreso at the moment - but I really like the idea of a 1u/ 6hp LFO and VCO...and if it comes back in stock, the 1u midi interface.

so...would doubling up on the Clep Diaz and adding in a Bin Seq add some movement to the rack?